9/11 isn't worth talking/thinking about

gwprod12

40 posts in this topic

don't be crazy. this is what our government wants us to do. forget, move on, don't question official story. always question, always seek truth, never trust authority. whether or not our government was involved, they took advantage of that event to further an agenda.

don't be crazy. this is what our government wants us to do. forget, move on, don't question official story. always question, always seek truth, never trust authority. whether or not our government was involved, they took advantage of that event to further an agenda.

Please get a life. Hell, go join PETA, it would make you a little more credible and respectable.

Well it is central to new world politics and will be to modern american history. Of course you can't just stop thinking about it and let it go. But people are unfortunately to unaware of other kind of incidents to compare with. Ignorance goes nowhere.

Everyone for themselves should decide whether to read/write about it. If you do not like it, then don't read the threads about it.

It's true that you can't turn back the time to investigate it again, but the official investigation was a disaster. Just compare the 9/11 investigation efforts with Bill Clintons little {censored} affair. What I miss, is that people start using their brains again instead of sucking all informations out of their televisions. And I don't mean just the americans, I mean everyone.

Just my thoughts, no offense,

Chris

9/11 is quite obviously the most important world event since Pearl Habor.

It continues to be the license used by the American government to disregard the constitution, torture people and start wars of aggression.

Furthermore, front running Republican Presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani has made his "9/11 Credientials" the center piece of his campaign: http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/021007Giuliani2.htm

But nevermind all that... the real reason 9/11 is worth talking about is that it was quite obviously done the US goverment against its own people. Most peope are total oblivious to this treasonous truth while the rest, perhaps you, simply fail to understand the evidence with proves beyond any doubt that 9/11 was an "inside job".

It just isn't. Let's stop. Kthx.

No offense, but this level of writing insults our intelligence. I am sure you are capable of doing better.

Well it is central to new world politics and will be to modern american history.

Civil Freedoms were the largest casualties of 9/11.. not to mention the insane, empire-like changes to Foreign Policy.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree with that.

But nevermind all that... the real reason 9/11 is worth talking about is that it was quite obviously done the US goverment against its own people. Most peope are total oblivious to this treasonous truth while the rest, perhaps you, simply fail to understand the evidence with proves beyond any doubt that 9/11 was an "inside job".
Wow, would you stop stating your opinion as fact? No evidence supports your claims, the only thing you can do is speculate on any sort of lack of any evidence at all. And yet you still tell everyone that your opinion is fact. A nice little, "I believe...bla blah..." would have been more appropriate, but it is quite obvious that you are so brainwashed by your conspiracy {censored} that it has become ingrained in your thinking and completely clouds your judgment. In conclusion, the opinion of a very small minority who are considered crazy by most people does not equal a fact, so don't state as such.

I realize that they teach everyone in high school history class to present your opinions as fact when writing a historical essay. However this does not hold true in the real world and you cannot present assumption as fact.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree with that.

History will have the final word, but considering all it has already caused (the Iraq total disaster, the Afghanistan semi-disaster), there is no doubt that it is an event of extraordinary importance.

It continues to be the license used by the American government to disregard the constitution, torture people and start wars of aggression.

Furthermore, front running Republican Presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani has made his "9/11 Credientials" the center piece of his campaign: http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/021007Giuliani2.htm

No offense, but this level of writing insults our intelligence. I am sure you are capable of doing better.

Firstly, in the global scheme of things, Pearl Habour was nothing. I think the example you are meaning to use was the invasion of Poland which started WW2. Pearl Habour only got America involved, rather late into the game.

Secondly, 9/11 has not started world war 3. It was a tragic event caused by some well organised religous zealots that caused a large loss of life of people from around the world (something many Americans fail to remember)

Firstly, in the global scheme of things, Pearl Habour was nothing.

Are you so sure that Hitler couldn't have won the war without American intervention?

Secondly, 9/11 has not started world war 3.

Not yet, but it has caused Russia to rearm, for instance (at least, that is Mr Putin's intention).

Gentlemen,

all the theories have been outspoken already by many people. Nobody of us can prove anything about 9/11. Even not the scientists, because this has never happened before.

But if you just take a look at the history, then everyone has the right to think that it was not done by a small group from a cave. Just take a look at the US-american history of foreign relations since WW2. I don't say other countries are innocent, but the US in my opinion gives the best example.

Now about facts: Fact is, unlike in a court, in politics you don't have to prove anything. Where are the proofs for invading Afghanistan and Iraq? Oh wait, weapons of mass destruction. No wait, Iraqis killing babies...you see what I mean.

Whatever you believe is your business, but honestly, "cui bono" is a question that answers many questions. History has proven it.

No evidence supports your claims, the only thing you can do is speculate on any sort of lack of any evidence at all.

This is asurd. There is tons of evidence, and it is overwhelming and conclusive.

For example, Prof. Steven Jones discuss some of the evidence here: http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/...elyCollapse.pdf

This one picture, a single piece of evidence, tells us hundreds of things about the collapse of WTC twin towers and proves that explosives were used: http://www.ae911truth.org/

explo2bm1.jpg

9/11 was an inside job, this is fact, it is not "theory", it is not merely my "opinion". 208 professional architects and engineers stand by this assertation: http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php More, here: http://patriotsquestion911.com

The problem is that people like you simply do not understand the obvious evidence that proves 9/11 was an inside job. Because this is such a important issue, I want to help you understand it. Can you tell us how many physics or engineering classes have you taken so I know where to start?

Nobody of us can prove anything about 9/11. Even not the scientists, because this has never happened before.

Many things have been proven about 9/11.

To being with, it has been easily proven that the WTC twin towers did not fall as a result of the airplane impacts: http://www.ae911truth.org/twintowers.php

Likewise, it has been proven the WTC Building 7 did fall from fire and related twin tower debris damage.

Give it a rest. If george w bush himself pushed the button that destroyed the world trade center, what difference does it make? It's only important because of the hysteria.

A bunch of people died. So what? People die every day, in scarcely less dramatic fashion.

Had it been an accident, we'd have flipped the channel and forgotten about it.

I say we chalk it up to performance art and move on.

As for the government and the powers that be wanting people to not care... Whoever said that is insane. Not giving a rat's ass about 9/11 is their worst nightmare. As evidenced by the fact that we hear about fricking 9/11 every 2 seconds.

This is asurd. There is tons of evidence, and it is overwhelming and conclusive.

For example, Prof. Steven Jones discuss some of the evidence here: http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/...elyCollapse.pdf

This one picture, a single piece of evidence, tells us hundreds of things about the collapse of WTC twin towers and proves that explosives were used: http://www.ae911truth.org/

explo2bm1.jpg

9/11 was an inside job, this is fact, it is not "theory", it is not merely my "opinion". 208 professional architects and engineers stand by this assertation: http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php More, here: http://patriotsquestion911.com

The problem is that people like you simply do not understand the obvious evidence that proves 9/11 was an inside job. Because this is such a important issue, I want to help you understand it. Can you tell us how many physics or engineering classes have you taken so I know where to start?

To being with, it has been easily proven that the WTC twin towers did not fall as a result of the airplane impacts: http://www.ae911truth.org/twintowers.php

Likewise, it has been proven the WTC Building 7 did fall from fire and related twin tower debris damage.

208 is not a lot

Please get a life. Hell, go join PETA, it would make you a little more credible and respectable.

First,

I wasn't trying to start an argument or that kind of thing. I was just trying to state a point (now I realize I could have said it better).

There is no reason arguing/debating/mulling over/having a conversation about/etc./etc.

It happened, it was horrible, I never want it to ever happen again...

Second,

With that said, I do realize that finding the truth and taking the necessary procedures to try to prevent a horrible event like this from ever happening again is necessary, but it is not possible with this.

If terrorist did it, we can chase them and blow them up all we want, but someone else will then get a wild hair up their ass and do the same thing. It would be a never ending man hunt for a small group of say less than a 1,000 out of 7 BILLION people in the world (speculative estimate). It would be pointless to say the least.

If the government, particularly the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, did it. What are we going to do about? Really, think about it. Are we gonna oust the system? Give up on what we have done our entire history as a country. NO!!! All of these third world countries do these kind of things and their people suffer a hellish life that is 1000x worse than any American's imagination could possibly fathom.

Our system is not perfect, yes it is {censored}ed at times, but 99% of the time it works. Period.

If you say, well its those damned god fearing Republicans, want to keep us scared. Your an idiot. There is no nice way to say it.

This is what happens, when the Republicans have power, the Democrats {censored} (along with every one else, republican, independent, hippies, whatever). It always seems to be a messed up country and system. Then, when the Democrats have power, the Republicans {censored} (along with every one else, democrat, independent, hippies, whatever). It always seems to be a messed up country and system.

This proves that American's cannot deal with their constant selection of mediocre leaders, but this is not bad. Cause if we had a almighty and knowledgeable leader, he could very well end up turning him/herself into a dictator.

Third,

I was trying to get the point over that, if you are worrying about something that you cannot do anything about that happened 6 years ago, you need to get a {censored} life!!!!

Go spend time with your kids and family, they probably miss you.

Go back to school and better your life, hey why not become a lawyer, maybe you'll become president and something like 9/11 will never happen again (good luck!!!!).

Focus on work, a hobbie, OS X, something that you can use your time to be productive.

Fourth,

The PETA reference was just a shot. I hate PETA. I do agree that animal cruelty is wrong, but they just go about it the wrong way.

There you go, just my 2 cents, I am done now.....

Keep on macKIN'

9/11 is worth thinking about, because we must always be ready for what comes next in the future. We cannot become ignorant of the things that are happening around it. We can accept that what happened on 9/11 took place, but we cannot look away from the future from what happened in the past.

Website created just to prove a point are hopelessly biased and should not be used for anything.

That picture proves nothing to anyone without a college degree, and even then, using a picture to prove something is pretty much retarded.

there are 192,000 architects alone in the US. so, 208 engineers and architects don't mean anything.

We have gone through all of this already. Yes, you have a lot of sites that sound very good, but bottom line is that they are all biased (heavily) in that they were created to prove a point. In the course of that other article I did see a couple things that actually were concrete (and unbiased) (like the NIST report) but those alone do not prove that you are right. They only provide a tiny amount of credibility to your argument.

Please stop presenting opinion as proven fact, because it is not.

And by the way, please research the definitions of fact, theory, and opinion because you obviously do not understand them.

Is it worth thinking about?

Our government may have attacked its own people, in an effort to trick the entire nation into going to war, letting the government take away our rights, and letting the government gain as much power as possible. I would say that this is worth thinking about.

Are you so sure that Hitler couldn't have won the war without American intervention?

Not yet, but it has caused Russia to rearm, for instance (at least, that is Mr Putin's intention).

Yeah, I'm sure we could have won it without America's help.

I like Russia's attitude. They are one of the few countries in the world with the courage to stand up to the lummocking great bully that is America.

Shame my country can't do the same and give the USA the middle finger

Yeah, I'm sure we could have won it without America's help.
I don't know how you can be so sure. It didn't look as if you were winning.
I like Russia's attitude. They are one of the few countries in the world with the courage to stand up to the lummocking great bully that is America.
I like it too. When they were a superpower, the US wouldn't dare to do what they did later.

I found an interesting article, BTW:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/jmoore...superpower.html