Leopard is the best OS? What happened to Tiger then?

10 posts in this topic

I found this to be quite interesting. Before the release of Leopard many said that Tiger was the best Operating System, that it was better than any Windows XP, Vista, Linux....And on and on and on.......

So, if Tiger was such a great Operating System why did they decide to create a new OS and call it Leopard....

Was there something wrong with Tiger that it needed a new OS to replace it? Bugs? Problems?

I thought Tiger being the ultimate OS, it meant that people were completely fine with it, and did not need to go anywhere else OS-wise...

Basically, I think this whole thing is complete {censored}...Apple fans say that Tiger is the best OS but then they flock over....to another os....coincidently by apple....like Tiger was a piece of {censored} or something...

It's like why fix something that is not even broken...Or in this case, why pay for something if it's not even broken and still works fine?

Are you serious? Your rant is quite pointless. Yes, Tiger was the best OS until Leopard arrived. What part didn't you understand?

What is good today can be improved tomorrow. That's called progress.

leopard fixed alot of stuff with Tiger that made sense, putting the firewall in Sharing makes no sense, just things like that. I would say Tiger is getting a bit long in the tooth(no pun intended). To me Leopard is a big improvement as you improve the users experience, leopard does that way more than Tiger.