Urbz

Leopard...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre-ordered Leopard?

• Yes.
    • No, but I likely will.
    • No, but I'm thinking about it.
    • No, I'll buy it after release.
    • No, I have no interest in owning Leopard.

30 posts in this topic

I Pre-Ordered on Oink, hehe.

And I'm sure you'll be able to get it there, check out their site.

as for me I still haven't decided to pre-order, I will probably get after, since I don't like getting things right when they are released.

We cancelled our order at amazon. This store has it cheaper and has quicker shipping :(

1.0 releases are always well advised to wait a while.

Yeah but then you're locked into the full price. You only get the discounts if you pre-order, which is what we're doing from the link above. As to when we actually INSTALL 10.5, well that's a different question and will all depend on what we read after other people install it. If all goes smoothly we'll do it soon. Otherwise we'll just wait until Apple comes out with any fixes. At least this way we save some money :D

how do i qualify for the discount leopard?? does it have to do with just buying a mac recently?

As far as I'm aware that's the case. The next best discount I know is if you're a student (or know a student :) ), in which case you can get a decent discount if ordering through your University or College's network. In the UK it brings the price down from £85 to £59.