Mac.OS.X.10.4.8..JaS.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.with.PPF1..PPF2

Angelicus

7 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I have a question i just installed Mac.OS.X.10.4.8..JaS.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.with.PPF1..PPF2 The installation is going just fine no error of any kind. :P But after the installation is done, and the computer restarts i see the apple logo and 10 seconds nothing, then i see a screen that say's: restart your computer, no error nothing... when i restart,i see the apple logo and 10 seconds nothing, then i see a screen that say's: restart your computer, no error nothing... and so on, and so on.... please help! :D

ohh yeah i'am a n00B so please be kind...

yeah i had the same problem too =(

but then i looked around and around and there's this code you have type in

when u boot before the grey screen press f8 and on the bottom it'll say boot:

on there type in

"-v -s" [without quotes]

then type in

/sbin/ mount -uw /

then type in

cd /System/Library/Extensions/ and then press enter

finally type in rm -R NVDA* ATI* GeForce*

then reboot and when the grey screen comes up it should pass that and the os screen should pop up <_<

this method worked for me but what you said i had the same problem and it worked for me

good luck lol

• 3 weeks later...

system specs will be helpfull,

i had te same problem on my amd 64 with nvidia fx 5200.

with the same install cd

it happened when i forgot to install amd package or the nvidia package. you can choose these 2 on the installation.

I not realy remember it, i'm sure it have to do with this 2 drivers.

You must assure you that you only select the packages that are compatible with your pc hardware.

But i don't now what kind of pc you use, or graphics card?

@chobOOO

great thanks. it work for me. now i can see the beauty of mac in my PC. sound and ethernet allready fixed. x1300pro still hv a problem. not full support (no QE/CI and only 1024x768 res can't go for more). any idea? hehehe. thx anyway for above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've successfuklly installed JaS OS 10.4.8, it's wonderful! Great and runs smoothly on my machine... but the thing is i would like to update it to 10.4.11. may I ask if there's a patch to update this version to 10.4.11. any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance.

:(