• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
MrDee

Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

666 posts in this topic

6.56GB Total, packed in rars is the real one, it has a 10.5 manual, the beta's included the 10.4 one, PLUS this one has optional installs on the DMG menu. :)

Gonna install it.

(And the DMG itself is 7.11GB)

The real one is 6.56GB with a hash of 2e3346b8a2b01aababc951dfff0d71d786a870cd .. is a rar file

Anyone have a way to make torrents over a command line? Thats all I have access to at the moment (mac is at home I am at work). I don't have dev tools to compile createtorrent ... so if somone could compile it for the mac ....

Anyone have a way to make torrents over a command line? Thats all I have access to at the moment (mac is at home I am at work). I don't have dev tools to compile createtorrent ... so if somone could compile it for the mac ....

Do you have the mainline BitTorrent distribution? (If not, of course, you can just download it, since it's written in Python and thus doesn't need to be compiled.) It comes with a script called "maketorrent-console", I believe it's called.

ETA: I think in other versions (or other distributions? I don't know) it's called btmakemetafile. Try both.

rtorrent is another command-line torrent program. You'd need to download and compile it. MacPorts or Fink is probably the easiest way but I those might not be installable through the command-line.

For checking if it's real, the build numbers of apps like Preview should be different from 9a559.

Elegazt, care to share it?????

Use Macdrive to open it

Let me know if I can help you get it on usenet!!

where did you download this? and could i pls get an invitation for it? i am sorry for being such impolite, but i'm pretty anxious

Fiber, would you post it somewhere???? Usenet maybe.. :-)

Kiss my ass and I'll do it! :)

I'll start in 20 mins or so. :)

Hey turpentine you idiot, you STFU!!! You poroblably dont even know what that is {censored} get a life and be peaceful like everyone else here