OSX86

9 posts in this topic

I appologize if I sound knieve but I have only discovered osx86 a few minutes ago. Where can I get it? I have utorrent if that's where I download it to. and if that is the case does it matter that my processor is AMD 6000+x2?

Thanks

Danny

I appologize if I sound knieve but I have only discovered osx86 a few minutes ago. Where can I get it? I have utorrent if that's where I download it to. and if that is the case does it matter that my processor is AMD 6000+x2?

Thanks

Danny

List your motherboard and chipset first.

I also preferred Tubgirl on my AMDs, yet in fairness I haven't tested the newest Uphuck versions.

ok my motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD

[LINK]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131593[/LINK] the link to my motherboard on Newegg

and I think this is right for the chipset: NVIDIA SPP190 (C51XE)

ok so now I would just go to google and what do I type in for the torrent?

ok so now I would just go to google and what do I type in for the torrent?

I told you it was available at the usual places. We are not coaches: everything you need to know is on that forum.

the osx86 adventure need some house work and we won't do it for you. No offense though.

Thanks

Danny

What is knieve??

I told you it was available at the usual places. We are not coaches: everything you need to know is on that forum.

the osx86 adventure need some house work and we won't do it for you. No offense though.

no offense taken no worries, thanks though I will look into the forums for info. thanks!

and for Davejb I meant naive: having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information