Intel 950 GMA and OpenGL Program

5 posts in this topic

I was trying to run a game that requries OpenGL (Diablo II) but when it loads, the graphics aren't rendered correctly (I see a Diablo II Logo on a black screen). I was wondering if there is a way I could fix this.

Acer TravelMate 2480-2779

Video Card: Intel 950GMA

Mac OS X: Instaled Using Jas 10.4.8 Disc

Mac OS X Version: 10.4.10

In windows vista my video card is a Intel 945GM

• 2 weeks later...

have you checked if core image and quartz are working? 2 ways to check. 1 open dashboard ad a wiged to the desktop if you see the wave effect its working. or just go to about this mac - more info - ghapics.

If not go get the patch from diabolic.

you do know that diablo 2 was writen for the PPC that it all runs via Rosetta that could also explain the trouble

Edit. I just found this in the wiki. Look at the notes section

Diablo 2

Game Name: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

Working: yes

Playable: yes

Tested Resolutions: 800x600, 640x480

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1600 (MBP 15"), and hackintosh using X1600+ATINDRV hack

Audio: working (tested on 10.4.5)

Networking: battle.net connection working

OS X Version: 10.4.5/6

Game Version: installed using the OS X installer and patched to most recent via battle.net

Notes: Cannot be used in OpenGL rendering mode; Option-double-click the application to start it, holding Option until the "Diablo II Options" window appears. Hit 'Configure Video' and select 'Software'. With lots of effects or monsters on-screen, there's some pretty noticible slowdown.

For my video drivers, i got them off my Mac CD. Idk how to upload them.For my audio drivers, there is some fourm on InsanelyMac with a driver i forget where.As for the problem thanks for the replys.Westep23 how did you get your Marvel LAN drivers working?