Dell Inspiron E1505

Intel Core Duo @ 2Ghz

1 GB RAM

80 GB HD

Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 256MB

15.4" Internal LCD

Intel 1490 Wireless

Internal Bluetooth

As of Today October 1, 2007, what is this laptop worth? Thanks!

Yeah, by todays standards its not a great laptop. Nowadays you can by good speed Core 2 Duo laptops for 400 to 500 bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if you only got around $300 for it. The fact that it Core Duo decreases its value but the other fact that it is USED decreases its value further.

• 2 weeks later...

What is it worth to a hackintosh fan or just as a computer? Because just a computer, the Dell Vostros pwn that thing for 550. So, I'd say it could top at $325. For a fresh warranty, 8400M GPU, C2D, etc. I'd definitely pay that difference. Now, what it could mean to somebody looking to put OS X on it could be different.

Right now, you can't get one for $550. However, there was a promotional deal where that was the case a few weeks back. There was no link to it through the Dell page. However, It was on bensbargains and a friend of mine that I told about it got one. It was very passing, when he called to upgrade the order after the purchase he was told that he would not be able to without purchasing it as a regularly priced system. It has an 8400M, a 1.6 C2D, and 1GB of RAM. The deal is gone now, but was there and most likely will return again some day. Please watch whereof you speak next time.