Remote for desktop

failurbydesign

12 posts in this topic

My Girlfriend just got a macbook. The remote is bad ass, funny thing is while we where driving in my car, i was playing with the remote and it was controlling my stereo...anyways, i was wondering if there was an add on feature for that remote on a hackintosh?? Also what that menu called with itunes, iphoto, imovie, and dvd player..also how can i pull that up without the remote?

Thanks

My Girlfriend just got a macbook. The remote is bad ass, funny thing is while we where driving in my car, i was playing with the remote and it was controlling my stereo...anyways, i was wondering if there was an add on feature for that remote on a hackintosh?? Also what that menu called with itunes, iphoto, imovie, and dvd player..also how can i pull that up without the remote?

Thanks

http://twistedmelon.com/mira/hardware.html

I use this with my Hack & my iMac. Works great, the software is also available elsewhere (nudge, nudge)

Don't know about a menu, do you mean expose? Alt-Tab EDIT: you mean FrontRow, available from Demo and other places. You'll need the cracked version.

hth,

teh Baron

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...