(RESOLVED)!PLEASE HELP! ATI X1300 (PCI-E) DRIVER NEEDED!

x986123

9 posts in this topic

:( Please help me out here. Im on my Dell Optiplex GX270 Tuned with 1Gb ram and ATI X1300 (pci-e) and i need a driver for it please! i have low res. desktop and artifacts/tearing! I also have no sound from my Turtle Beach Sound Card and need a driver. Thanks Im on my osx86 10.4.8 JaS with 8.8.1 kernal.

good luck - maybe there's something now - when I tried to get an x1300 working before, I was entirely unsuccessful. I switched to an x1950XT - but I think I remember the uphuck DVD having something about an x1300 - did you check the wiki?

Patrick

ok i did everything right with the natit X1300 installer. Did repair Permissions. Rebooted and Screen lost Signal. Anyhelp!? When i boot it doesnt show me darwin screen(black with white text) and skips to apple sign and loading, after loading screen loses signal. If i put disk in and type -v it boots disk to install! HELP! please!

Tried it didn't work. Kinda frustrated with loading drivers.

I loaded the installer x1300 then repaired permissions and rebooted and get to Grey apple screen then blackness and nothing further. Seem to get this whenever i get something wrong with a driver. How do I repair this. In the past I have been performing a reinstall of entire OS, painfully slow process. Must be a way to rollback.

Also when installing x1300 it mentioned to update kext file with my device id, any ideas how i find my device id and where to then?

As you can see I a nubee