ENTER AT OWN RISK HP7 is all i will say

Lkr

33 posts in this topic

i mean enter at own risk. theres something coming out in a few days, leave now if you don't want to know what happens...thats the best im giving you since im trying to accomplish something myself

Warning: Spoilers! Clicking the image below may reveal information about Harry Potter 7.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/Lkr721993/epicwin.jpg

Edited by Sabr
Why not just post a link to the image instead?

ARRRGGGHHH WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!I WANNA COME FIND YOU AND HURT YOUAND THIS SHOULDNT BE IN LAUGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARRRGGGHHH WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!I WANNA COME FIND YOU AND HURT YOUAND THIS SHOULDNT BE IN LAUGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MODS, PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC TO HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!OR JUST DELETE IT ALTOGETHERTHIS IDIOT RUINED THE BOOK FOR ME IF THIS IS TRUE

i put warnings dude

yea but its in laughs, what was i supposed to think it was about..... not harry potter thats for sure

ive been waiting years for this book no joke and to have it spoiled by you is rediculous. it may seem dumb to some people or that i over reacted but these books are soooo good.

dude ive been waiting for the book too for years. but think about it. you were gonna have it spoiled while reading it. so just chill. i dont even know how accurate this is

Who cares?
i care very much, ive been reading these books since elementary school and to just have it ruined is sooo disappointing.
dude ive been waiting for the book too for years. but think about it. you were gonna have it spoiled while reading it. so just chill. i dont even know how accurate this is
what website did you get this from??????

4chan/ytmnd/every corner of the internet. just from that it sounds fake, but it looks very legit, and apparently it was scanned by a barnes and noble employee

4chan/ytmnd/every corner of the internet. just from that it sounds fake, but it looks very legit, and apparently it was scanned by a barnes and noble employee

Yeah, I first saw it on ytmnd. I even made another thread, which I shouldnt have.. I didnt know this was around

i think its fake ;) but if its not that really sucks, not the spoiler, the story - theres no twist at all in there ginny should marry draco (duh!) and haryy should totally marry choi think its fake :D but if its not that really sucks, not the spoiler, the story - theres no twist at all in there ginny should marry draco (duh!) and haryy should totally marry cho

It's true if that will make anyone fell better *evil laugh*

Book was leaked and therefore is why you can see those page clippings.

fakes have also been leaked - so we do not know if this is real or faked - there is no way to tell until the book is released (i'll be right to the pages to check)

and... {censored} i hate ginny... her marrying harry is so predictable it makes me sick... i need plot twisting

fakes have also been leaked - so we do not know if this is real or faked - there is no way to tell until the book is released (i'll be right to the pages to check)

and... {censored} i hate ginny... her marrying harry is so predictable it makes me sick... i need plot twisting

wait...so someone wrote a 500 page book, labeled it as HP7, and leaked it just for a laugh? well, jokes on him.