Which case for MBP?

badlydrawn

13 posts in this topic

So I have a MBP, and I really want a sleek, slim slip cover type case. I like something like the iskin soho, but its too pricey i think it's pricey because it says iskin on it. I also saw ones from marware, but they are kind of ugly.

I'll continue to look for more cases, but I thought I'd come here to see what kind of protective cases you MBP owners have. Show em off!

I have a slipcase from incase that doesn't stay on the laptop the whole time but stays on the laptop only when being transported in my backpack or car or anywhere basically. It works great and i know it has saved my Macbook Pro from many dents too.

Here is a link-

Incase

• 3 weeks later...

This is Macbook, but I am sure they sell MacBook Pro case as well.

I bought the case from www.macbook-case.com for my girlfriend.

Here is the picture of it.

957561164_5806ae5859.jpg

We loved it! You gotta see it for yourself. No Doubt!

I bought this to protection, but we got impressed by look. It looks plain if you compare it with other brand, but because of the simple design, it doesn't ruin the Apple design and looks fantastic!

MacBook Hard Case

• 2 weeks later...

i have the incase one as well. i have an awesome bag that happened to be the model used in a season of 24, but it's more of an all purpose bag that i usually use for school. It doesnt really have much protection for a computer, so i bought an incase sleeve at the apple store and i love it. its sleek and small and protective. looks great too.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you guys can help me; I've currently got an InCase Neoprene sleeve for my MBP, which I love, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking for something in addition to it. Basically what I want is a messenger bag capable of carrying my MBP (designed to carry a notebook, with added protection, etc) but with enough room for my other college supplies--books, notebooks, etc.

Any suggestions would be great. At the moment, I'm strongly considering the Brenthaven Edge II and just using my current bag in addition to the Edge, but I'd really rather have a more concise solution. Also, a quick question to Edge II owners: is the outside of the case hard? I kind of imagined it was, with a soft padded inside, but I may have been mislead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got an this incase product which is great! (mine is black)

I got this one for my MacBook http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/13...-sleeve-cl57058

and for a MBP http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/15...ve-plus-es87010

The price goes high for MBP, but it really protects your Mac.

Look for other incase products for MBP there.

• 2 months later...
I got an this incase product which is great! (mine is black)

I got this one for my MacBook http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/13...-sleeve-cl57058

and for a MBP http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/15...ve-plus-es87010

The price goes high for MBP, but it really protects your Mac.

Look for other incase products for MBP there.

I purchased an incase 13" neoprene cover for my Macbook in the lime green and i didn't feel like it was very protective. I actually found an awesome memory foam cover on isisdei.com. They make neoprene covers too but the memory foam cover seemed a lot more protective. I love the design too!

Maybe you guys can help me; I've currently got an InCase Neoprene sleeve for my MBP, which I love, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking for something in addition to it. Basically what I want is a messenger bag capable of carrying my MBP (designed to carry a notebook, with added protection, etc) but with enough room for my other college supplies--books, notebooks, etc.

Any suggestions would be great. At the moment, I'm strongly considering the Brenthaven Edge II and just using my current bag in addition to the Edge, but I'd really rather have a more concise solution. Also, a quick question to Edge II owners: is the outside of the case hard? I kind of imagined it was, with a soft padded inside, but I may have been mislead.

I'd like to know this as well. The travel design is good but I need room for school books and room for externel hard drives and a mouse, and power cord

• 2 months later...
I'd like to know this as well. The travel design is good but I need room for school books and room for externel hard drives and a mouse, and power cord

i got myself a crumpler part and parcel... Absolutely love it.

Tried