Jas 10.4.8 Installed

Toxics

7 posts in this topic

Hi

i sumhow managed to get jas 10.4.8 with PPF1 & PPF2 patches from usenext client, first rar says files are broken,then i downloaded macpar delux, tht gave me couple files tht are missing, go back and download tht, it installed perfectly and i only choose intel's component tht i needed, skip laguage,printer packs, it installed it perfectly, wid couple of try and reboot i manage to get to the desktop now i have no Dock,finder is not responding, i can open uttillities,and most of the application, but can not restart or logoff, usb device and audio device not working, can not click on any partition hard drive tht are on my desktop, can not relaunch finder as it not responding,

please sumone help me,wht i am missing, wht i need to do?

thnx

QUICK EDIT :

it boot into Root Admin account i dont have password for tht.

I installed pacifist,and test the installation package, i got couple of errrors tht i need to knw

Picture1.jpg.xs.jpg

Picture2.jpg.xs.jpg

i Installed the 10.4.8 Jas from Usenext newsgroups, the tital says its Ppf 1 and and ppf 2 Patched,

But after install i can not able to click on desktop, i dont have admin power, it logged me into Root admin which i dont have password, Dock is not there,

Whts wrong? d u think its not patched ?

Thats weird because there is no rood account in OS X. There are admins and limited accounts. And you set the password for the admin account during the install. You might have a bad version of OS X86. Where did you get the image. Don't post link.

hey @god d u think its not properly patched? or sumthing missing ? Cuse when u install mac, and it restart for the first time, its gonna ask u for name, time,login information, etc ets, wallpapers but it didnt ask me tht, there were no wallpapers in the system, nd no screen saver's also,

thts the only reason it log automatically into Admin account, and choose its own password

i hope tht helpful

thnx for ur reply