OS X 1.4.8 "Hard Drive"

sekinto

28 posts in this topic

that's a me too on this. I have an Aspire 5052 and the drive doesn't show up using jas 10.4.8. Currently downloading the Uphuck 10.4.9 to see if that works.

I can boot and see the sata drives on my desktop so its not the Jas installer, although funnily enough on the desktop PC it only sees the sata drives and not the ata drives. go figure.

I'm thinking of trying the VMWare route and copy the tiger-flat.img to the disk. Anyone tried this?

that's a me too on this. I have an Aspire 5052 and the drive doesn't show up using jas 10.4.8. Currently downloading the Uphuck 10.4.9 to see if that works.

I can boot and see the sata drives on my desktop so its not the Jas installer, although funnily enough on the desktop PC it only sees the sata drives and not the ata drives. go figure.

I'm thinking of trying the VMWare route and copy the tiger-flat.img to the disk. Anyone tried this?

Yes I have. And the combination of my Samsung sata hd with my GeForce 6150 LE chipset and Asus mobo got me the dreaded "Still waiting for root device"

• 5 months later...