HELP! What do I do with cdr?

Lkr

8 posts in this topic

Dude, I have replied to you twice about this.

Just download DVD Decrypter, install it, and use it to burn it. You cant just rename it to iso, atleast that doesnt work for me.

Just search google for dvd decrypter, and then burn the image with that.

{censored}, I just realized I dont think there are any OS X versions of DVD Decrypter, but I could be wrong.

Im downloading it from my Windows PC because I get faster speeds, thats why I said to use DVD Decrypter, but if you only have an OS X computer, then I really dont know what to do about it.

Try renaming it.

Dude, I have replied to you twice about this.

Just download DVD Decrypter, install it, and use it to burn it. You cant just rename it to iso, atleast that doesnt work for me.

Just search google for dvd decrypter, and then burn the image with that.

{censored}, I just realized I dont think there are any OS X versions of DVD Decrypter, but I could be wrong.

Im downloading it from my Windows PC because I get faster speeds, thats why I said to use DVD Decrypter, but if you only have an OS X computer, then I really dont know what to do about it.

Try renaming it.

have you read my replies? i always get failed when running dvd decrypter.

guy above, i'll try that, thanks :)

Yeah, I just saw your replies. That's weird. I guess when it finishes for me I'll have to rename it as well. I only said it doesn't work because I've never messed with images while being on a Mac :)

Let us know if it works!