New apple wallpaper

22 posts in this topic

Here is a new apple wallpaper made by myself. Enjoy, critic is welcome.

applewp.jpg

EDIT: Here u can download a whole Wallpaperpackage with a lot of wallpapers from me,

in following resolutions: 1024x768, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1600x1200. If ur is not included,

ask for ur resolution and I will change it.

Click here for download. U just have to wait 10sec to be reffered to the download site.

I like the wallpaper a lot. But to achieve that nice brushed metal look did you do the following(?):

Filter->Noise->Add Noise->Gaussian, Monochromatic

Filter->Blur->Motion Blur

I am asking because when I follow the above steps a get a brushed metal look very similiar to the one in this wallpaper.

But to achieve that nice brushed metal look did you do the following(?):

Filter->Noise->Add Noise->Gaussian, Monochromatic

Filter->Blur->Motion Blur

Yes the only difference I can see is that I didn't take Gaussian noise, but Uniform. It doesnt make a big difference though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx people, I'm glad u like my wallpapers. Maybe I see one of them in the "Show us ur OS X Desktop" thread.

That would be great. I hope tomorrow the sun will rise with an Apple shape, if so I'll make a pic and show it to u!

There u go Hondo and all other people with 1440x900 screens:

vectorapple1440x900.png

Thx people, I'm glad u like my wallpapers. Maybe I see one of them in the "Show us ur OS X Desktop" thread.

That would be great. I hope tomorrow the sun will rise with an Apple shape, if so I'll make a pic and show it to u!

There u go Hondo and all other people with 1440x900 screens:

vectorapple1440x900.png

Just resize the uploaded one, or select "fit my screen" mode in background settings.If u are still experiencing problems PM me.

Here is the first one in a different version. I played around a bit and this is the result. Tell me what u think about it!

appleoldskoolbgspot.png

Here u can download a whole Wallpaperpackage with a lot of wallpapers from me,

in following resolutions: 1024x768, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1600x1200. If ur is not included,

ask for ur resolution and I will change it.

Click here for download. U just have to wait 10sec to be reffered to the download site.