JAS 10.4.8 IS THE BEST {censored}INJG VERSION ¡¡¡ THANKS

Filipo

5 posts in this topic

MAN #!¡#¡!

I INSTALL MAC 1.0.4.4 AND FAIL

I TRY TOO INSTALL 10.4.6 AND B004124 or something like that, this is boot problema easy too repair but i dont think that in this moment xD

know i install and ALL WORK

7600GT GEFORCE

SATA II 160GB

MB EPOX 9PNA NFORCE 4

SOUND INTEGRATED NVIDIA I THINK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

WORK GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

I LOVE US

BUT I WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING WHAT IS NECESARY TO DOWNLOAD, MESSENGER? TORRENT? WHAT I CAN USE FOR MAC ?

AND OTHER QUESTION I INSTALLED MAC FIRST IF I INSTALL WINDOWS XP NOW MAC WILL DIE??????

BUT I WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING WHAT IS NECESARY TO DOWNLOAD, MESSENGER? TORRENT? WHAT I CAN USE FOR MAC ?

AND OTHER QUESTION I INSTALLED MAC FIRST IF I INSTALL WINDOWS XP NOW MAC WILL DIE??????

Visit osx.iusethis.com

Yes, you can dual-boot, no problem. Just put osx on another partition

You should have no problems with XP. At install, it will replace your MBR, but you can fix it by booting from the OSx86 DVD and pressing F8, then -s.

After that, you update the MBR by typing fdisk -u /dev/<your_disk> (for example, fdisk -u /dev/rdisk0). Reboot, and you will be able to dual-boot :P

asdasd finally i installed MAC OS FIRST, and later i installed win xp, after that i can't boot mac os because i can't found but i change active primary with magic partition, and later mac os start and i can choice