31 posts in this topic

Get it now! It's about 7 gb. Quote:

Leopard 9A466 Client - 10.5DevPreview.cdr.torrent

System Requirements

To run Mac OS X Leopard, you must have a Macintosh computer with:

- An Intel processor or a PowerPC G4 (800 MHz or faster) or G5 processor

- A DVD drive

- Built-in FireWire

- At least 512 MB of RAM (additional RAM is recommended for development purposes)

- A built-in display or a display connected to an Apple-supplied video card supported by your computer

- At least 7 GB of disk space available, or 12 GB of disk space if you install the developer tools

If you see a message in the Mac OS X Installer stating you do not have enough disk space to install Mac OS X, you can deselect items to save space. To deselect items, click Custom Install in the Easy Install panel.

Known System Limitations:

- 15" 1.5 Ghz PowerBooks and 17" 1.67Ghz Powerbooks sometimes panic or hang when waking from sleep. A fix is available for these two machines via Software Update.

- Case sensitive HFS+ filesystems should not be used with this beta release.

- iCal alarms sometimes don't go off at the correct time.

- Safari crashes if you control-click on text in a PDF document rendered inline.

- Audio CD playback is not working in Front Row.

- If you are developing or testing resolution independence with a non-1.0 user interface resolution factor some standard controls may draw incorrectly. Some applications, such as Finder and System Preferences, for example, exhibit this problem.

- Texturing in 64-bit applications, such as Chess, results in graphics corruption with NVIDIA graphics cards.

- Pairing with a bluetooth device will hang System Preferences. If you have the bluetooth menu extra on, all of your menu extras will also hang.

- iChat video effects are not working on systems with integrated Intel graphics, such as the MacBooks.

- If you experience problems launching Terminal after migrating your user settings, try moving aside ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Terminal.plist

- If your applications stop launching, you may be experiencing a known issue. If this is the case there will be a crash log in /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/, and you will have to restart to resolve this problem.

- Setup Assistant shows an error dialog when connecting to wireless networks even though it succeeded.

- If you create a peer-peer network in Leopard, then enable Internet Sharing in the Sharing preference pane, you can't switch to another wireless network until you disable Internet Sharing.

- If your applications stop launching you may have encountered a system daemon crash which will be reported in /Library/Logs/CrashReporter. Restart to workaround this.

- 12" PowerBooks sometimes panic when waking from sleep. This is not fixed by the Software Udpate that resolves panics/hangs on some 15" and 17" Powerbooks.

Known Application Limitations:

- Microsoft PowerPoint crashes viewing slide shows.

- Sign-in does not complete with MSN Messenger 6.

- Google Desktop installation fails.

- Adobe Photoshop can't open files managed by Version Cue.

- Adobe Reader 8 crashes in license agreement screen.

- Macromedia Studio 8 does not install.

- Matlab 7.4 crashes on launch.

- Mathematica 5.2 hangs and/or crashes on G5.

- Software Update may not present Aperture Updates.

- Undoing video effects in Final Cut Pro and switching sequence settings can lead to graphics corruption on systems with ATI cards.

- Movies imported in 1080i with Motion 2.1.2 look corrupted in FCP.

- Motion Templates do not display images in FCP.

- Network Templates do not show up in the FCP's Master Template Browser.

- Exporting from Soundtrack Pro will fail.

- When using Retiming Controls in Compressor/Qmaster, only settings with AIFF or MPEG for audio will be encoded.

- In Compressor/Qmaster, using Brightness And Contrast, BlackWhite Restore and Gamma Correction filters will produce unexpected results.

:P

EDIT: Eeeek! 241 leecheers and 1 seeder...

- If your applications stop launching, you may be experiencing a known issue. If this is the case there will be a crash log in /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/, and you will have to restart to resolve this problem.

I'm 80% sure that I'm already experiencing this on Tiger, sporadically.

Eh the guy definitely f***ed up on his part by putting the torrent up when he was the only seeder. He should've seeded privately to about 15-20 others guys before making it public.

Oink, oink, oink... greedy little leecher piggies. :)

Anger! :angry:

I JUST scored myself an OiNK invite tonight, just to find that the torrent went down. I'm unimaginably pissed right now. :thumbsup_anim:

Whatever... Should leak again soon (I hope...)

:angry:

I just went out and got a real mac JUST so I could put this on, only to find my torrent stuck at 5.8 percent >:thumbsup_anim:

Oh. I thought you were twisting my comment to make fun of me.

Heh heh heh... :thumbsup_anim: *runs*

Hm, how do people keep their oink ratio up? I downloaded some stuff, but there's nobody to seed to.

Never mind, that's going off-topic.

Hm, how do people keep their oink ratio up? I downloaded some stuff, but there's nobody to seed to.

Never mind, that's going off-topic.

i killed mine with 9a410. i really hope someone has this soon to tell me if it is worth it

this google-indexed forum is only helping the lawyers track down leaks quicker. join some private mac forums, become a member in good standing @ one of the many fine mac bt sites, do something, but this right here is not helping anybody but those that you're trying to sneak past. not to be an ass, just words to the wise.