yrevenge4

7 posts in this topic

I have all of the following in the System:

AMD Semprom 64 3000+ (SSE3) 1.79Ghz

1024Mb (1Gb) of DDR 333Mhz Ram

PC Chips M861G Motherboard

Socket 754 FSB 800MHz

VIA K8M800/8237 (VIA 8237R)

NVidia GeForce 7600GS - Runs Full 32bit and Dual Monitors in OS X86 (Uphuck v1.3)

Linksys WMP54GS v1.00

Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 - Value

VIA AC'97 Audio

VIA Rhine II Onboard LAN 100Mbs/1Gbs

Drives

250Gb S-ATA 150/300 HD (WIN XP)

80Gb ATA133 HD (Vista)

80Gb ATA133 HD (OS X/Unbuntu)

4 OS's Installed Using EasyBCD and Vista Ultimate Boot Manager - All but Unbuntu Starts Up

I am currently set up using the AMD SSE3 Kernel that is included with the Uphuck/tubgirl v1.3 DVD and I have no keyboard or mouse funtionality once I enter into

MAC OS x86 10.4.9. The Loading Works Fine everything seems to work in the verbose and then when I get into the OS I have no mouse use and It asks me to plug in my keyboard. I am using a standard 104-Key PS2 Keyboard / PS2 Optical Mouse and they will not work.

Is this possibly a kernel issue?

Any sugestions would be great. I am an extreme newby to Mac OS X but, am rather an expert on PC.

Thank You is adavance.

I haven't used PS2 in years, and I'm not even sure if its supported in OSX. Do you have access to a USB keyboard or mouse to see if its just a PS2 problem? By the way, there is already an existing uphuck 1.3 thread running, I think it would have been more appropriate to have posted in there rather than starting a new 'problem' thread.

I have started using a USB Keyboard and Mouse and now Everything but, my

Linksys WMP54GS

SoundBlaster Audigy Value

are working.

If anyone has Any driver files to try please let me know. I have seen a bunch of info that the WMP54GS is working with AirPort v3.0 Driver but, I have had no luck.

I will need a list of commands if any are required for Terminal with the Drivers as I am

very new to Terminal in Mac OS X.

Thanks,

Yrevenge4

• 2 months later...
I have started using a USB Keyboard and Mouse and now Everything but, my

Linksys WMP54GS

SoundBlaster Audigy Value

are working.

If anyone has Any driver files to try please let me know. I have seen a bunch of info that the WMP54GS is working with AirPort v3.0 Driver but, I have had no luck.

I will need a list of commands if any are required for Terminal with the Drivers as I am

very new to Terminal in Mac OS X.

Thanks,

Yrevenge4

How did you get your wmp54gs to work?

I have been all over the places tried to get my to work, no luck.

I tried change the PCIID in Bcm kext.. no go.

replace the io80211family file, no go.

try the relink drive .. no go.

if you can post how you got your to work, that would be greatly appreciated.