Tell us your old password

32 posts in this topic

I think this would be interressting to know what other people have as their passwords. Mine were simple ones like "asdf" or "1234" because nobody would wanted to hack my pc.

Now I improved them ;) , you never know...

I think this would be interressting to know what other people have as their passwords. Mine were simple ones like "asdf" or "1234" because nobody would wanted to hack my pc.

Now I improved them ;) , you never know...

My user/root passwords are still quite simple (but not as simple as 1234 :D )

My email, Paypal and similar passwords are much more complex.

my main password was quite simple i think, but then i put it on a tester and it was one of the strongest ones you could get ;). and its easy to remember as well

1@3$5^7*9) as a password, very easy
definitely not easy....

my other old password was nothing since windows xp doesnt need a pass
I'm also often too lazy to type in a password...^^

my old one was "yayap", my favorite character out of a book
easier than AllOutMacsToday's pswd but still unguessable

When I had just bought my spanking new PC with an AMD Athlon XP 2100+, 512 MB DDR 266 MhZ Ram !!!, 80 GB IBM !!!!!, Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum !!!!!, and Geforce 4 Ti 4600 :OMG: , I used to keep my password as "thedreammachine". My comp used to kickass at the time, and still does (kinda).

When I had just bought my spanking new PC with an AMD Athlon XP 2100+, 512 MB DDR 266 MhZ Ram !!!, 80 GB IBM !!!!!, Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum !!!!!, and Geforce 4 Ti 4600 :OMG: , I used to keep my password as "thedreammachine". My comp used to kickass at the time, and still does (kinda).
The dream machine...yeah kinda... :gun: but hey no mobbing

• 3 weeks later...

my old password: the same as my new one.

my old(er) password: "this is the password" (including quotes).

both were put through a brute-force test, and tested against password dictionaries, rainbow tables and a bunch of other sh**, and they all were deemed "virtually uncrackable". ;)