whats your favorite anime/manga

45 posts in this topic

Naruto - i stopped watching after the fillers started but now that it's back to the good stuff me and my pals get together every thursday to watch the latest episode. it's the closest i'll ever get to watching a network tv show.

One Piece Manga - i can't stop reading it. oda has one of the craziest imaginations in the manga industry while keeping things to the point. goofy as hell and i love the sytle. props also go to the anti-facist undertones in the series. DOWN WITH THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

Shin Angyo Onshi - Got hooked on this korean manwha and have been a fan since the first issue.

Black & White - 90's manga influenced by French line art comics. soon to be a feature film, go check out the trailers http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/tekk...reet/index.html

Hellsing TV - oozes with a cool gothic style all it's own. probably the best opening credit video for an anime ever.

Berserk - i'm not a violent person so reading berserk is sorta like therapy for me. just wish the current arc would get back to the high-pressure blood soaked frames from the earlier story.

cowboy bebop - THE classic, probably the only show i could go back and watch for the nth time without getting bored. the writing and soundtrack for this one set the bar impossibly high.

Series: Kare Kano, Eva, Trigun, Witch Hunter Robin, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist (and many others)

Movies: Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies, End of Eva (not in any order)

My favorites : HunterXHunter , Yu Yu Hakusho, Slayers,Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshing (Samurai X), Gantz, Full Metal Panic FUMOFU.And Right now im watching The Twelve Kingdoms and so far its becoming one of my favorites.

Zealot

Yeah! My crazy anime/manga are:

HeMan, Voltron, Jeeg, Transformers (old version), City Hunter, Gundam wings,

Ranma 1/2, The fantastic world of Gonegai, Mask and 007 Cyborgs.

See Ya!

in random order: dragon ball, hokuto no ken, ranma 1/2, evangelion, inuyasha, berserk, yu yu hakusho, naruto, saint seiya

your lucky man. they didn't show half those shows here in the states when i was a kid. i hear italy is crazy for anime. when heidi of the alps finished running fans badgered the cable channel till they re-ran the show another 2 times. I still have some of the italian dubbed episodes of devilman.

indeed, i know USA used to censor (or disallow the transmission) of a lot of animes years ago, i dunno if now the story is changed

ps: i like devilman a lot!

HeMan, Voltron, Jeeg, Transformers (old version), Gundam wings, Mask and 007 Cyborgs.

i loved those ones too! a note "mask" english name should be "venom"

and... slamdunk, tigerman, centurions (that was fantastic but i dunno if it was the original name.. i'm searching for episodes! PM me!), fantastic four,G.I. JOE(well typed?!?), doraemon, future boy Conan

and a lot more!

www.narutomania.com has a private server with a lot of anime on it. $10 gets you one month of unlimitied downloading. i'm a member, i got like 80 gigs this month :)

check it out if you wish, they have a lot of the shows you guys are mentioning

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Understandable. It's a rather difficult one to make.

I understand completely. :) While I said I like the FLCL manga better than the Anime I was tickled by Hideaki's cameo in the series. Hope the live action stuff comes to fruition.