Apple bluetooth keyboard with windows can it work?

4 posts in this topic

Hi i own an a PPC Mac laptop and a mini PC that i use for XP. I am fine with just having XP on my mini PC.

If i cannot get this bluetooth keyboard to work with my mini PC i will need to sell it which i do not really want to do.

Has anybody got any ideas or know or any drivers that i could download that could get my keyboard to work with XP?

Thanks

Hi i have tried it and i cannot get it to work. I used to own a Intel Mac and i had bootcamp on there and i could get the keyboard to work but i had also installed the Apple drivers for Bootcamp. Now though I just cannot get it to work with my XP Mini PC. I tried to load the Bootcamp drivers onto my Mini PC but it just did not work.

I did a search because of the problems that i have been having getting it to work and Apple state on their website that the Bluetooth wireless keyboard is only compatible with a Mac only.

Have you tried it yet? It shouldn't need any drivers to work with it (assuming you have BlueTooth up and running on the PC already).

• 1 year later...

I have gotten a Mac Bluetooth Keyboard to work with my Windows PC. The trick is witch bluetooth stack your using. I could not get it to with any other stack except BlueSoleil. It works perfect. turn keyboard on -> discover devices on windows -> pair keyboard -> at this point windows gives you a 6 digit number to type on the keyboard and press enter. Viola. It works with any usb stick, as long as your using BlueSoleil