Install on HP DC7700p

Constantin

14 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

first: install acronis disk director suite 10. With this program make 3 partitions. One is for xp ( NTFS, Primary Partition ) second for mac os x ( FAT 32 , Primary Partition ) and third is for sharing (FAT 32 , Logical Partition).

SECOND: Install acronis os selector, and restart computer and install mac....

first: install acronis disk director suite 10. With this program make 3 partitions. One is for xp ( NTFS, Primary Partition ) second for mac os x ( FAT 32 , Primary Partition ) and third is for sharing (FAT 32 , Logical Partition).

SECOND: Install acronis os selector, and restart computer and install mac....

Please look at the picture from the first post. I have 2 HDDs and I want to instal OSx86 on a clean HDD, but osx86 not boot. I tryed with 10.4.5, 10.4.8, 10.4.8 from an USB DVDROM because the internal DVDROM is SATA. The boot stops in the poit what you can see on the picture. I tryed to disable some ACPI functions from the bios with no succes. I think the Intel 965q chipset is not recognised. I don't know what else to do for install the OSx86. The OSx86 discs are ok because I already installed with succes on a ASUS moth with Intel 630, Nvidia Quadro FX 1100 (fully working CI/QE supported) but i have now that HP dc7700p. I think I'm gonna :(

• 2 weeks later...

sata0 it should be hdd for os x

sata1 xp

sata2 dvd drive

dont chose nothing but the Intel packages only.

No language support, no X11, no printer drivers exept your printer, nothing but intel packages.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I've got the same problem: here is the topic

As someone replied, I unconnected everything from my computer, but I can't unconnect my touchpad from my computer, and he might have the problem with that one...

I first installed acronis, made a partition, and then installed os selector, and then inserted the dvd, but this happened...

Thanks!

JiP