Adobe CREATIVE SUITE CS3 osx

17 posts in this topic

i have the suite "Adobe Creative Suite 3 (CS3)", and it doesn't runs under Mac OS x86 (tested on AMD X2 4600+ with nVIDIA 7600GT QE/CI enabled, running 10.4.8). It crashes when begins to load any app (photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver...)

Does anybody knows if is there any patch to fix it ?

thankyou in advance

regards from Spain

I have become aware that there are two versions of this program. I am trying to obtain the newer, which StarForge reported was functional.

The patch apps have a string of numbers in their name, apparently release dates. I am not looking at them now, but they are something like 20070220 and 20070321, the latter obviously being the more recent.

I will post back if I can obtain and test that one.

Well here I am again, a happy fellow. I am pleased to report that the newer version of the program worked like a charm.

There is nothing distinct about the title compared to the older version, but the newer version is only one program for all the apps in the CS, not one for each.

When open, it has all the CS icons on a black background.

I was able to find it at the same source as StarForge.

Good luck!

I'm at the same place as Star Forge BEFORE he downloaded the patch. Problem (like many) I'm not a member of The Green Demon. Would it be possible to... ummm post a link to that T*rrent outside of Dem.? Or possibly email it to me? Invite?

I have found one but it is stuck on 43% and it seems to be a forgotten T. Willing to trade or sumptin' just to get this thing going.

Failing that I'm sure there's abother file out there, perhaps under a different name?

Help? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I have the same problem: "You can't apply the Patch on this File !" Only works the patch for Acrobat 8 Professional.

I have "Adobe Design Suite Premium CS3 US ® copy with [k]" (torrent) and I am using the patch version of "20070222"

Somebody have a update? Or another solution?

Thanks in advance

Hi.

I have the same problem: "You can't apply the Patch on this File !" Only works the patch for Acrobat 8 Professional.

I have "Adobe Design Suite Premium CS3 US ® copy with [k]" (torrent) and I am using the patch version of "20070222"

Somebody have a update? Or another solution?

Thanks in advance

Hi Glopez, and other users,

I found the patch 20070321. search in torrent friend thepiratebay dot org for "Adobe Design Suite Premium CS 3 Final Mac"

you just need the crack if you already have the DMG. this one works!

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody suggested that you have to replace the file AppleSMBIOS.kext for an old version, I tried that and it fixed the problem (a bit), after using the patch you mentioned (the drag and drop) now the programs seem to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

the problems that you are experiencing with the (older) green demon crack is because it is designed for pre-release versions ONLY. the second (newer) one should take care of you... i had the same prob. with 10.4.8. i will try to post link to torrent...

I've been using the 'newer' patch for a good while now and it works quite well. However, unless it's just me, since it's a patch which alters files and not an activation method, it doesn't seem to accept the Adobe updates to CS3. Anyone else have these same results?

• 2 months later...

Can anyone provide a link or email me the patch, I've just finished downloading the full suite on a very slow connection and dont want to download it again.. the patch system that came with it only works with adobe acrobat 8 pro... i need a patch/crack for the rest of the apps.