Legality

ColdFusion

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

We were recently contacted by a legal team representing Apple asking us to take down the thread titled "Mac OS X Leopard - 9a410 Seeded to ADC" which contained confidential details and screenshots of Leopard. They were quick to point out that the latest pre-release build (9A410) has been distributed to developers under strict terms which prohibit publicly sharing screenshots and code.

I'd like to draw your attention to This Thread and remind you that IMac's viewpoint on this matter is unchanged; please keep it legal!

Thanks,

-CF

I felt like letting everyone know...

With all the current stuff going on with sites like these changing hands, key members of the community leaving to persue other interests and my own desire for a bit of a personal life, I will be moving on.

It has been a blast providing my own take on some of the latest news and information in the computing world.

But, as things sit right now, I can not find the time to actually make it onto the sites and remain as active as I used to be. Maybe I will check in every once in a while to see how everything is going.

I hope that everything that we have all worked so hard to build continues to grow and flourish.

Good luck to everyone; stay safe and enjoy the ride.

~Adrian

I felt like letting everyone know...

With all the current stuff going on with sites like these changing hands, key members of the community leaving to persue other interests and my own desire for a bit of a personal life, I will be moving on.

Congrats. I sincerely hope pursuing a personal life will bring you more enjoyment than breaking legal agreements.

Adrian, back at home! Where do you have to go??? :P

Anyway, glad to see Apple read us: it means maybe we are doing really the un-official beta testing. Anyway law is over anything and anyone: I agree with MrDee, Apple should say THANKS to anyone does the beta testing for free. I think, as Mac user I am, at the end ANY mac-user will buy Leopard for sure: we don't download a final OS, we pay it to developers respect.