• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
linuxfan66

Do like a Christian music artist?

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do like a Christian music artist?

• No
    • Yes to all
    • Yes to some
    • Yes to most
  2. 2. What ones to you like?( if your answer above is one of the Yes answers From "Do like a Christian music artist?"?

• Hilsong
    • Hillsong United
    • Newsboys
    • Thirdday

25 posts in this topic

Do like a Christian music artist?

Some more well known ones include:

*Hillsong

*Hillsong United

*Newsboys

*Chris Tomlin

*Third Day

*Micheal J. Smith

no, not really. ive heard a few songs from christian artists that were ok, but for teh most part, no.

haha newsboys are disgusting.... personally i think they suck. Hillsong United is always a solid choice but I really like Phil Wickham.

About the only Christian music I've heard was Rez Band, Stryper, Whiteheart and Daniel Band.

Liked some of it, but apparently "strict" christians question whether it is christian or not anyways. :lol:

Someone once told me that POD were/are (are they even still around?) somewhat Christian. I have one album of theirs, and it comes on occasionally on iTunes. I guess that counts?

I listen to any genuinely good music, regardless of it's political or religious meaning. I have got several bands I listen to who have got GREAT music - some very outspoken in their beliefs such as the examples you listed, and some who are not outspoken. I listened to quite a few back when Christians produced quality music (DC Talk, early Newsboys, etc.), but I'm really disgusted by the garbage music that has been coming from that industry more recently. Music is music - it's the quality of the music that matters, and content is only one of many issues a good listener should judge music on.

I've seen Pillar, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Seventh Day Slumber, and Kids in the Way in concert. All rocked HARD!!! Kids in the Way are the nicest bunch of guys you will ever meet.

Steve Taylor - even though he hasn't put out an album in years.Ressurrection Band - aka Rez Band - aka RezThey put out some really good music in their day.Modern stuff - well, the only modern CCM band that I like consistantly across the board is the David Crowder Band.

About the only Christian music I've heard was Rez Band, Stryper, Whiteheart and Daniel Band.
Daniel Amos band?Yeah - they were good.I don't have any of their stuff though. Never did, my brother did.

{censored} off with this christian music {censored}.

There should be a ban or all {censored} christian music and a total ban on hillsong and scientology

{censored} off with this christian music {censored}.

There should be a ban or all {censored} christian music and a total ban on hillsong and scientology

As there should be with a-holes and jackasses members in the forums, but that won't happen either. ;)

religion is the cause for most of the wars out there

No. Greed and a lust for power is the cause of war.

Don't forget that Stalin killed in the name of Athiesm - and the communist block killed and persecuted hundreds of thousands just because they had a faith. But I'm not willing to paint all athiests evil because of them.

Have a nice day SC.