(BUY) Hackintoh laptop

Gary 94541

2 posts in this topic

I want to buy a working dual boot laptop with 0SX 10.4 or better and Vista or XP.

I've been reading everything here and I'm not to guy to get one of these set up, I don't know what most of these instructions are about and don't have the time to figure it all out.

I have a new laptop with Vista and could not get sound out from a DVD running on Widows Media Player, I used the HP player which worked. I much preffer Mac, except for the price on a new one.

So if somone has something set up let me know. does not need to be top of the line, but needs wifi to work and a reasonable price.

Thanks

post-99930-1176530994.png

• 2 weeks later...
I want to buy a working dual boot laptop with 0SX 10.4 or better and Vista or XP.

I've been reading everything here and I'm not to guy to get one of these set up, I don't know what most of these instructions are about and don't have the time to figure it all out.

I have a new laptop with Vista and could not get sound out from a DVD running on Widows Media Player, I used the HP player which worked. I much preffer Mac, except for the price on a new one.

So if somone has something set up let me know. does not need to be top of the line, but needs wifi to work and a reasonable price.

Thanks

How muc you looking to spend??

Ps: Check my sig.