MAC OS X 10.4.8 Won't Boot

imrabti

16 posts in this topic

During installation, what processor patch did you select to install? Make sure to only select Intel if you have Intel and only AMD if you have AMD. Same goes for other optional patches. If you don't know if you need it, don't select it during installation.

The correct processor patch is required for successful boot.

:tomato: I didn't have any problem on my Intel system, everything work fine!!! am just have a problem my AMD system it just would not go pass the blue screen, it just sit there!!! am reinstall it right now with a diference hard drive!!!! maybe it boot up this time!!!! Maybe!!! :wacko:

:tomato: Hey try to remove your Video card out, and if you have a diference video card use it!!! I see you have the nvidia 6800 card in there, I have the same problem too with that card, or you could reinstall with out load any driver for it, I did that and it boot up fine. I have a MSI NX6800 video card and if I chose to install the video driver it just give me the screen you have, if I just install with out loads anything except the fonts and the ATA, and Windows Log on it boot fine, Just try to reinstall chosing the 3 thing I mention!!! :wacko:

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...