Lisa Emulator

krfkeith

5 posts in this topic

First off I just wanted to say that the Lisa Emulator has been released! (actually it has been for awhile!)

Now I know that you're about to go Google it but before you do I have a gift for you!

I have set up a ZIP file that all you have to do is extract it to your Desktop (this will only work for Windows I dont have a working Mac unfortunately)

You can get that file here!

I have done this because the emulator is kind of confusing to use and I wanted everyone to be able to experience Lisa without giving up as I almost did!

Let me know how it works

Kevin

No No No

The reason i made this is because it contains all the files you need. And you CANNOT get them all from sunder.net! Could someone post some feedback on how its working though?

EDIT:

actually, mfberstein, i was talking about the emulator itself BUT thanks for pointing that out about the other files

Sorry for the double post but this really has nothing to do with the last post.

Alright so I was wondering if it was possible to like modify Linux and the Lisa Em program to where all that linux does is boot up and run the program so it looks like you're running it natively?

If this was possible you could buy the shell of the Lisa and put a regular computer inside of it and like have you're own somewhat authentic Lisa!