Alessandro17

(Very) worried for bofors

60 posts in this topic

Alessandro17,although I'm sure you have the best of intentions i'm just thinking if he has vanished then his family would know anyway so contacting him will make no difference. I do think this is becoming a bigger deal than it needs be. if he has vanished then well that may very well be his choice. After all maxxus vanished and no one went looking for him.

I think this really should be left alone. I could understand if boforis was like your best friend but (correct me if i'm wrong here please) he wasn't and so i don't see the need to go so deep into a guy you barely know. I'm making a few assumption here i know but to me it just seems odd.

And to be honest after what happened to bofors i wouldn't be suprised if he's in a mental institution getting help. So it may be very possible he's simple unable to let us know how he is. But ultimately the way I see it it has nothing to do with us. It's his life.

Advertisement
I think this really should be left alone. I could understand if boforis was like your best friend but (correct me if i'm wrong here please) he wasn't and so i don't see the need to go so deep into a guy you barely know. I'm making a few assumption here i know but to me it just seems odd.

Well, not "my best friend", but I saw him as a friend anyway. And I am pretty positive he saw me in the same way.

And besides, after all he did, there is no way I can be 100% sure he is safe, on the contrary.

But the matter is slightly different now, IMO. He has just vanished into thin air.

Perhaps because he needs to get away from what he used to be doing? Maybe he's got some help, and has no time for InsanelyMac. The fact of the matter is that we've done our part - now it's up to him/his family.

I understand that you may be worried, but I would rather Bofors was getting help than spamming the boards like he did in the last few weeks of his time here.

- Sb.

After all maxxus vanished and no one went looking for him.

only because no one knew where he was... or is.... and people kept guessing where he was etc

but this is off topic, im sure bofors is fine

& sabr has a good point

Well, not "my best friend", but I saw him as a friend anyway. And I am pretty positive he saw me in the same way.

And besides, after all he did, there is no way I can be 100% sure he is safe, on the contrary.

I understand that you saw him as a friend and really nice of you to wonder how he is but the point is it has been a while now since it all started and it's probabily best to slowly let it go.

Perhaps because he needs to get away from what he used to be doing? Maybe he's got some help, and has no time for InsanelyMac.

- Sb.

Exactly. Not everyone wants to continue being a part of a forum. And given how the last few weeks of bofors here was like I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't ever want to come back. If only to help him recover. If he sort of knew you on a one-one then I couldn't understand but I don't know hiw many people he knew that well.

Guess you did like the Sb. ;)

only because no one knew where he was... or is.... and people kept guessing where he was etc
What i was saying is there was a lot of "where's maxxus" around a while ago and I don't remember anyone trying to find out. It#s just a fcat fof life that people move on and we all took it to be that (although we had no idea what ti could have been). It's very likely boforis had/is moving on.

To all:

1)Nobody knew who Maxxus was. In the case of bofors he published his name, surname, address, recent photos... And he did that exactly because he was worried for his own safety.

2)Bofors didn't just disappear from this forum. He disappeared all of a sudden from every forum where he was very busy helping others, writing tutorials... He didn't even read my last pm, which was very unusual for him.

Guess you did like the Sb. ;)

Yup :D

To all:

1)Nobody knew who Maxxus was. In the case of bofors he published his name, surname, address, recent photos... And he did that exactly because he was worried for his own safety.

2)Bofors didn't just disappear from this forum. He disappeared all of a sudden from every forum where he was very busy helping others, writing tutorials... He didn't even read my last pm, which was very unusual for him.

1) Yes, we know that. But he was worried for all the wrong reasons. sHARD never worked for the FBI, and the white van outside his house was (most probably) never tracking his telephone conversations.

2) He disappeared from all forums OSx86/Mac related, correct? Well, that's understandable.

I just want to understand something.

Are you very worried about the possibiility that he may have been picked up by the FBI or that he may have been loosing his mind?

And also I thought he got banned. Wouldn't that mean he will not be able to read your pm (unless you pm'd him before the ban)?

But yeah I can see why you would be worried in a way but I still feel this is unnecessary. But I guess there isn't any major harm in tracking him down if it's to see how he is. The worst you will get is a annoyed bofors wondering what he was to do to get away from us all. lol.

anyway good luck.

I'm going to 'try' and sign out of this debate.

And Sb. It looks cool. But remember if you sell the name for thousands and thousands, donate some to the AcePlayer Trust. It will go to good causes. I promis. :thumbsup_anim:

Are you very worried about the possibiility that he may have been picked up by the FBI or that he may have been loosing his mind?

I simply don't know what to think. People don't normally disappear like that.

And also I thought he got banned. Wouldn't that mean he will not be able to read your pm (unless you pm'd him before the ban)?

No, actually I am talking about another forum.