Alessandro17

(Very) worried for bofors

60 posts in this topic

I know this is harsh of me to say but personally I honest couldn't care what happened to him. Simply because he as a person was a scum. He's the only person I know who would post a PM sent to him in confidence.

I know he was a genius but that's not all that matters. I'm sure some of you know him better than I do and may know him to be a good person but from my little interaction, the guy has been nothing but a walking argument who says what he wants, when he wants (we still have a few of them around). The college/uni case is just one example.

But anyway it ultimately comes down to the fact that I can't be bothered to care for anyone who makes public PM's sent in confidence.

Advertisement
But anyway it ultimately comes down to the fact that I can't be bothered to care for anyone who makes public PM's sent in confidence.

I suppose all depends on what each of us can forgive or not.

I find also certain behaviours difficult to forgive.

I can also understand that you, a Brit, find a breach of confidentiality particularly serious.

It is not as very smart idea to post that someone is scum in a thread about how worried people are about someone. Saying somthing like that is a personal attack and that post should be deleted.

Back to the topic. I pmed jas and jas said that bofors is just taking a well deserved break. I know that jas and bofors are friends. I am thinking that we should give him a bit more time :) Ya know, he has a real life too!

Back to the topic. I pmed jas and jas said that bofors is just taking a well deserved break. I know that jas and bofors are friends. I am thinking that we should give him a bit more time :) Ya know, he has a real life too!

Wow, that is great news :(

AcePlayer

I just had a look.

There wasn't indeed any reason to make your PM public.

But on the other hand you hadn't said anything in that PM that could embarrass you.

Funny how the same person can be at the same time diskiled and liked by different people.

Now bofors being "clever" isn't the main reason why I like him. More because he has been very gentle to me and because he had the guts to risk his own safety by insisting on exposing his 9/11 theories. This is very important to me, because I believe the World has been put at risk by the Bush administration.

Sorry, I am very tired.

lol at your idea that you can come to a conclusion pertaining to the popularity of a theory or how many people believe something just by looking at the number of search results. Here are some more for you:

Results 1 - 10 of about 55,300,000 for the sky is green. (0.09 second)

Results 1 - 10 of about 16,700,000 for the earth is flat. (0.12 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 14,400,000 for france is awesome. (0.10 seconds)

And what color do you think the sky is?

I suppose all depends on what each of us can forgive or not.

I find also certain behaviours difficult to forgive.

I can also understand that you, a Brit, find a breach of confidentiality particularly serious.

I'm not sure me bring a Brit means I'm any more sensitive to someone breaching my trust. But I think that's one of the worst thing someone can do to you. Especially when I PM'd him in good faith. But you're right, ideally I should forgive... but it's difficult when the guy doesn't see that it's wrong.

It is not as very smart idea to post that someone is scum in a thread about how worried people are about someone. Saying somthing like that is a personal attack and that post should be deleted.

Normally I would never call anyone "scum" but I think people should know what type of a person they are worried about. This is a guy who attacks anyone at any time without any concern of their feeling. The college/uni case was one that happened before he lost his marbles. And that was just clearly unnecessary. For some reason he attacks anyone with faith. I've kept more or less constant dialogue with members of the forum who don't believe in what I believe and we get along just fine... bofors just isn't interested in getting along.

I'm no angel (you can tell from some of my posts) but I try to maintain good relations with people and a way to do that is by honouring the trust they have put on you. borors doesn't. And the extent to which he goes is lowest of the low. That to me is 'scum'. It may be something lighter to you but to me that's a major violation.

Anyway it looks like "scum" was in his thoughts too. Just look at his avatar. All you need to do is change one M.

militiapatch1jpgw300h345qw.jpg

If anyone is interested in the actual PM I'm talking about then you're more than welcome to see it. I didn't report it because I guess the damage had already been done. So there you go: My PM made public.

I remember someone a while back in way was indicating that his way with people should be tolerated simply because he's a 'clever' guy. Personally I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. No one should be tolerated because they are clever. That's one of the worst reasons to tolerate anyone.

But anyway if you all want to carry on feeling sorry for him then you're more than welcome. It's actually good that someone cares. I wish I could. I'll exit here unless anyone else brings anything up.

EDIT: I accidentally deleted my post when I wanted to edit it. So i'm reposting it here. Alessandro17, I'll get back to you on your last post soon.

Google Search: Bush not Retarded?

1,190,000 hits

Hate me all you want, but i agree that freedom of speech should be very highly regarded, and that even though aceplayer had every right to request the item (or whatever was in question) to be taken down, bofors did not have to take it down. That being said, he didn't have to be a {censored} about the request, and he certainly didnt have to post the PM in public. I am personally a Christian, but i do my best to not involve other people in my beliefs. I believe people should have the right to say what they want, regardless of what it is or what effect it may have. People should just face the consequences.

Nice game.

Google search: Einstein is an idiot

1 060 000 hits.

Of course, things are different when in quotes:

"Bush is not retarded": 612 hits

"bush is an idiot": 101 000 hits

"einstein is an idiot": 9 hits

"i love saddam hussein": 2 160

"i love Bush": 32 400

That last one might have other interpretations... :)

Of course, things are different when in quotes:

"Bush is not retarded": 612 hits

"bush is an idiot": 101 000 hits

"einstein is an idiot": 9 hits

"i love saddam hussein": 2 160

"i love Bush": 32 400

That last one might have other interpretations... :star_smile:

Good idea ;)

So do I. So does a good percentage of Americans... Like Rosie Odonnell, and Charlie Sheen.

haha, you are in GREAT company! :star_smile:;):):hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

as far as the CIA got him that is just plain stupid. you can believe and say anything you want and the government doesn't care. there are too many crazy thinking people to worry about. unless he made a statement of threat which i don't believe he ever did, there should be nothing to worry about concerning the EVILLLLL empire.

bofors still isnt around, now i am quite concerned. Are you sure we should contact his family though? I am not sure his family would apreciate random people from the internet phoning them if you get what i mean. Anyhow, we could try backtracing him through his service provider. I have access to his ip adress as he has posted on my forums and i can run a whois on it. I wont post the info on the net because i dont want everyone having his ip. Though if i were him i would have proxied due to the stuff he was posting about the us government.

bofors still isnt around, now i am quite concerned. Are you sure we should contact his family though? I am not sure his family would apreciate random people from the internet phoning them if you get what i mean. Anyhow, we could try backtracing him through his service provider. I have access to his ip adress as he has posted on my forums and i can run a whois on it. I wont post the info on the net because i dont want everyone having his ip. Though if i were him i would have proxied due to the stuff he was posting about the us government.

It sounds like a good idea. At least it can be a first attemp at doing something.

ok, i have his ip. lets get going with this. I, or assandro will contact his isp. See if he is still with them. No one else gets his info though out of respect. It looks like he wasnt proxying though because i got residential service providers.

ok, i have his ip. lets get going with this. I, or assandro will contact his isp. See if he is still with them. No one else gets his info though out of respect. It looks like he wasnt proxying though because i got residential service providers.

Hi

I replied to your messages and I added a bit more info.

His family was already contacted about this matter. I wouldn't start telling them about it even more so. If they are going to do / have done anything to help him, they would have done it by now. I think you're getting a bit too involved now...

His family was already contacted about this matter. I wouldn't start telling them about it even more so. If they are going to do / have done anything to help him, they would have done it by now. I think you're getting a bit too involved now...

But the matter is slightly different now, IMO. He has just vanished into thin air.