Remove InsanleyMac account

12 posts in this topic

Hello there!

How do I remove my InsanelyMac account?

I don't want my email address to end up in a spammer hands (come on, a communtiy with 80k+ valid email addresses for sale), and would like remove my account before the sale. How?

I don't want my email address to end up in a spammer hands (come on, a communtiy with 80k+ valid email addresses for sale), and would like remove my account before the sale. How?

I don't believe anything like that is going to happen.

Indeed - absolutely nothing like that will happen. :)

I talked with the new owners for hours yesterday. They certainly won't be doing that... and I certainly won't. If you'd still like your account deactivated, though, PM me and I'll do so.

I've been on here for a while, and I've received nothing. It's like that on alot of other forums too!

His worry was with the new owners and not the new. Swad has said the new owners would not be selling our e-mails and I guess we can just hopefully be happy with that.

I don't get it, if he read about the sale, and the sale is done already, then why he posted that he wants to remove the account before the sale ;) ?

I have to say i had to read this a few times to understand it.

Anyway i'm assuming he means (or now would mean) befor the official handover, which I assume hasn't happened. The sale really means nothing until they have control of it. But I really woudln't worry about it too much. And if it does happen, simply change emails or add to spam block. Can't be that hard.