This sound's my unique problem.

Hiro_

10 posts in this topic

Hi I have a problem that not with himself resolve, my sound is a Realtek AC97 audio, and be not functioning, alone that myself followed this tutorial http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Audio and functioned partially, therefore the sounds of the system do not function and when I touch a song is only reproduced noises

I no understand this problem, help me please community. :unsure:

Hi I have a problem that not with himself resolve, my sound is a Realtek AC97 audio, and be not functioning, alone that myself followed this tutorial http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Audio and functioned partially, therefore the sounds of the system do not function and when I touch a song is only reproduced noises

I no understand this problem, help me please community. :)

Hi,

it is helpful, if you post your hardware. What chipset does your mainboard have? You have to add the device and vendor ID of your sounddevice in tht file manually.

you can find your device and vendor id in the windows devicemanager. in the devicemanager, click on Audio and Gamecontroller, then click on your sounddevice. Now select the tab Details and look in the line that stands in the window. it looks something like PCI\VEN_0073&DEV_1000&SUBSYS....

Thank you for help xtraa, but I already made this and it functioned partially, therefore it qualified the controls of sound, that the sound is not only reproduced, and when I touch a music alone is reproduced noise and nothing of music.

One answer for this question it's very difficult.

Thank you for help xtraa, but I already made this and it functioned partially, therefore it qualified the controls of sound, that the sound is not only reproduced, and when I touch a music alone is reproduced noise and nothing of music.

One answer for this question it's very difficult.

Sounds strange :D ...

What kind of mainboard/chipset do you use?

Yes very strange :lol:

More mine Mainborad is MSI 661FML, and my sound card is a Realtek AC'97 onBoard.

Ok, this SiS Chipset thing seems to be a little exotic.

Here is what you should try:

First make a backup copy of your ~\System\Library\Extensions\AppleAC97Audio.kext on the desktop or so.

Remove all other 0x...xyz Device and vendor ID entrys out of the

~\System\Library\Extensions\AppleAC97Audio.kext\Contents\PlugIns\AppleAC97AudioIntelICH.kext\Contents\Info.plist

all, but not your 0x70121039 .

After that, dont forget to type in the terminal

chown -R root:wheel \System\Library\Extensions\AppleAC97Audio.kext

as well as

kextcache -k \System\Library\Extensions\

Tell me, if it is working :)