XFX 7300GS

hippiex

2 posts in this topic

Hello there,

somehow my 7300GS is not working 100%... ive tried to install both versions (.01 and .02) and i could get dual display but only when booting in safe mode (-x).

When i try to boot it normal with version .02 i get my 2 screens mirrored but running with a VGA driver and when i try with version .01 i got dual display but all my desktop is messed up with something that i think is on the video card cache memory (lots of crazy cutted images) the only visible thing is the mouse pointer (i also can see some windows and dock but they seems to be shadowed) to fix that i need to logout (dont know the key shortcut so i need to click on apple and shot the logout option which i know its in the end) from my own user (osx is set to autologin) and during the logout process the video card does a kind of screen refresh which *FIX* everything (but no QE nor CI) and brings me the LOGON app then i have to log back in with the same account and everything works...

Ive tryied to disable the autologon but the error still there... i just have no idea about what to do.. the weird part is that it works fine in safe mode.

Someone knows what should i do to fix that?

Thanks,

hippiex

ok guys... here is more info about my problem...

ive checked the boot messages and as i could see the natit driver is load during the process but somehow soon after the NATIT load messages i get a msg saying: Mar 10 05:14:28 leos-computer kernel[0]: Graphics chip error! Restarted. .... and keep looping on that..

Any idea?