What next??

jimmygoon

4 posts in this topic

I used the generic DVD thingy... and its installed... I'm currently working on getting my resolution correct.

What is the maxxuss thing? and what else should I patch / do to make this thing run awesome?

What about this update to 10.4.3 thing?

HELP A N00B please!

I used the generic DVD thingy... and its installed... I'm currently working on getting my resolution correct.

What is the maxxuss thing? and what else should I patch / do to make this thing run awesome?

What about this update to 10.4.3 thing?

HELP A N00B please!

If got the DVD image (Marklar-Tiger.dmg) you should to have patched it before to burn it (using the "Generic_OSx86_Install_DVD_Patcher_Release1.rar" patch). Maxxuss patchs are for tiger-x86.tar.bz2 image, no for DVD (until where i know it).

If got the DVD image (Marklar-Tiger.dmg) you should to have patched it before to burn it (using the "Generic_OSx86_Install_DVD_Patcher_Release1.rar" patch). Maxxuss patchs are for tiger-x86.tar.bz2 image, no for DVD (until where i know it).

Nah... I DL'ed the generic install disc and have it installed (actually using it right now) and I went ahead and patched it with the ISO from Maxxuss's homepage.

Now I just got to figure out this 10.4.1 to 10.4.3 upgrade package thiny-majigga.

Nah... I DL'ed the generic install disc and have it installed (actually using it right now) and I went ahead and patched it with the ISO from Maxxuss's homepage.

Now I just got to figure out this 10.4.1 to 10.4.3 upgrade package thiny-majigga.

Well, if that did work for you, then i don't understand which's your doubt. Good luck with upgrade.