Light Settings Reset

althjazz

8 posts in this topic

OK,

So I messed around wtih the settings on the Automatic BackLight / Keyboard light settings. Is there a way to reset the settings? I can't get it todo what I want and I'm honestly not sure what the settings should be :D

Is there a help file for input remapper? Is there a screen shot of the default settings...etc?

That worked perfectly...However since we are on the topics of "todo lists" can I add some to the list? :D

1. Perhaps change the choices for Auto Dim (screen/Keyboard) to

That worked perfectly! However, since we are on the topics of Todo Lists.... I would like to add some more if thats ok.

Perhaps change the Auto Dim settings to something like follow

1. Default

a. Takes your default settings

2. High Power

b. Sets the system to adjust more keyboard light and reduces overall amount of Screen Dim

3. Low Power

c. Sets the system to adjust less keyboard light and increases overall amount of Screen Dim

4. Customize

d. Display full slide bar of settings

Also, add some functionality where the increase/decrease of sensativity is broken into blocks meaning Choices woudl be as follows

1. Increase/Decrease Light Sensativity 25%/50%/75%/100%

2. Increase/Decrease Dim 25%/50%/75%/100%

For me, the bottom line of what I woudl like to see is.

I would like to have the light sensativity decrease, so that the keyboard lights faster, even in rooms with greater lighting.

Anyway, just some friendly asks. I think if you could add things like it would make for a more user friendly application.

Having said all that, THIS THING KICKS ASS!! :P Great work!