Two Finger scrolling

lbraasch

4 posts in this topic

I usually use my laptop with a mouse, however, when not using a mouse, i either use the IBM "{censored}" or the trackpad. However, apple doesn't have the appropriate drivers, thus the scrolling features on both the trackpad, and "{censored}" do not function. I know there is a PPC app for powerbooks that allow two finger scrolling for before apple integrated the feature into their powerbooks.

Has anyone had any luck getting it to work with their trackpads, or have any luck converting it to UB?

what you're talking about is Free Finger Scroll, or another renditiono thereof. It won't work on most machines tested, though someone had compiled it for intel.

So far it seems that you need to have your trackpad picked up by appleps2.kext or whichever kext has the mouse drivers in it.

what you're talking about is Free Finger Scroll, or another renditiono thereof. It won't work on most machines tested, though someone had compiled it for intel.

So far it seems that you need to have your trackpad picked up by appleps2.kext or whichever kext has the mouse drivers in it.