• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
unicursal

Natit Uni 1.0 x1600pro problem

4 posts in this topic

Hi

So, after numerous attempts to get resolution switching I made a clean install of Natit_Uni. I'm running 10.4.8 JaS Intel AMD SSE2 SSE3 on an Asus P5VDX-C The video is ATI x1600 Pro (asus)

After reboot I can clearly see the apple logo and the rotating thingy and then everything goes either black or the screen is full of merry vertical green lines. Both on the DVI and VGA ports. It wouldn't even boot in the safe mode. The device id is 0x71c2. After removing the kexts everything goes to the ususal 1024x768@60.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've been browsing the forum for a couple of days and still I cannot get the whole thing to work. (Yes, getting CI and QE is easy, and I can do it, all I want to combine them with resolution and refresh rate switching). It seems like the installer is supposed to do everything automagically, but alas. Maybe I need to twek it after the installation?

Igor

Same problem here. Doesn`t matter if I install the neopheus 3.5 or the latest natit, I always get those pixel errors.

Could anyone please help me... (please...)

Or ist there a general problem with the x1600 pro? (Mine is a X1600Pro IceQ)

If any of those driver installers did not work for you, then you have to do it manually. Follow these INSTRUCTIONS and hope for the best. Good Luck .

HTH