WinXP on Salve then install OSX on Main, now cant get into WinXP

Trograin

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, and thanx for all the tutorials you have been writing, I am now running OSX86 with a lott of problems still to fix :huh:

Main and FIRST problem. My winXP is on my slave drive and My OSX is on my main drive. I need to be able to get back into my WinXP on my slave drive so I can use Partitain Magix for resizing the 6Gb OSX :D

How do I do it without uninstalling winxp and so on :D

Have been going trhough A LOTT of tutorials but non is good for me becouse they al talk about how tofix this problem before you install OSX and not after you allready done it :)

I have been thinking of install X11 and then lilo (Dont like Grub :D) but is there another way to do it???? cant the OSX boatloader do dualboots??? and if it can, How???

Hi everyone, and thanx for all the tutorials you have been writing, I am now running OSX86 with a lott of problems still to fix :D

Main and FIRST problem. My winXP is on my slave drive and My OSX is on my main drive. I need to be able to get back into my WinXP on my slave drive so I can use Partitain Magix for resizing the 6Gb OSX :D

How do I do it without uninstalling winxp and so on :D

Have been going trhough A LOTT of tutorials but non is good for me becouse they al talk about how tofix this problem before you install OSX and not after you allready done it :(

I have been thinking of install X11 and then lilo (Dont like Grub :D) but is there another way to do it???? cant the OSX boatloader do dualboots??? and if it can, How???

If you press F8, when Darwin first starts booting, do you get an OS choices menu? On mine I get a Windows NTFS choice, which takes me to XP. Both of my installations are on a single disk, both being primary partitions.