• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
kevin_4e

Back Button

6 posts in this topic

I know this is a very petty complaint but I a) was just curious if I was the only one, and :worried_anim: is there a reason for this. Lately, if I'm ever reading a thread and decide to hit the "back" button or back arrow, it jumps me to the last thread I read, not the forum I was in. For example, if I read the thread "CS3 icon" in the Graphics forum, then go and read "My New Site," once I hit back, it jumps me to the "CS3 icon" thread, not the Graphics forum. This may just be a Safari thing but I haven't tested on Firefox.

Thanks, kevin

I have also noticed this. I'm not seeing this problem in Firefox, so I'm guessing it's a Safari issue.

Safari uses a different way to go back. It goes to the last place you were. In Firefox, it is a bit smarter. It uses the back button like Safari's "snapback" button in the address bar. If you hit that in Safari, then you will go back to the forum.

Edited by mr.mac