mounting linux partitions in OSx86

Guest User Name

3 posts in this topic

Guest User Name

Hi!

I just got OSx86 running on my new MSI S260 centrino together with linux and winxp.

Is there any way to mount my ext2 / ext3 partitions in OSx86, as thei contain all my media ?

Thanks

Johannes

Hi!

I just got OSx86 running on my new MSI S260 centrino together with linux and winxp.

Is there any way to mount my ext2 / ext3 partitions in OSx86, as thei contain all my media   ?

Thanks

Johannes

Unfortunately after reading the mount manual for osx mount I can not find any reference to being able to mount a ext2/3 filesystem with the standard mount -t command.

I am sure that there will be a way to do it tho.

maybe look in source-forge for a proprietary app to be able to view the filesystem.

I don't really have time atm to have a look. let us know how you go... Hopefully there is a RiserFS one somewhere too :D

Best of luck

steve

• 3 years later...
Hi!

Is there any way to mount my ext2 / ext3 partitions in OSx86, as thei contain all my media ?

Thanks

Johannes

Hi there, just wanted to know if you could give me a step by step guide on how ot install it on an MSI s260. Im planning to install it on mine next week. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.