Rox55

25 posts in this topic

The First Arabic Guide To Install Mac OSX 86 (with screenshots)

http://www.myjavaserver.com/~prince/osx86arabic

Thank you so much Brother

يسلمو حبيب البي

شكرا جزيلا

Brother I have Panther OS X 10.3 Can I install that ? please ?

Thank you so much

I want to ask you something

what is the 86 ? is that a software to download or anything or it is the OS X operating system itself ?

Thanks alot brother

well My copy of Panther is CD1 Normal CD not DVD

so if you can help me more i would be happy

thanks alot

one more thing could you please tell me again what is the 86 ? i am confiused :P

anyway thanks alot i will be waiting for your answer

from me to you

DJ BeaST

شكرا حبيبي بارك الله فيك

بس ممكن سوال ؟ انا لا اعرف شو هو ال 86 ? هل هو هارد وير ام سوفتوير ؟

تحياتي

اخوك

DJ BeaST

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much brother jalal god bless you :) and be with you all the time.

it is nice to help eachother why not :blink:

thanks again 4 everything jalal t2brne 7abeb albi :P

شكرا البي يا جلال انا حمل الملف و كلشي كامل بقئ بس اتبع تعليماتك و انشاء الله سوف يعمل و اذا لم يعمل سوف ارجعلك

اخوك

DJ BeaST

kefak 7abibi jalal. ana 7amlt kolshe wa tamam bis ma e2dart a7aml el files ele fe el site taba3ak ? leh. I could get Tiger x86 and everything is fine but i could not download the files that you have on your site the first site and the second site. they don't work i have the x86 tiger but i need the files that you have on your site so that i can make the system work. i am sorry i am not writing in arabic i am writing to you from work.

please reply back and tell me where to get the files from.

thanks alot and god bless you for everything.

thank you so so so so much brother god bless u

thanks alot brother and when i did that i got this

C:\>cd tiger-x86

C:\tiger-x86>dd bs=1048576 if=tiger-x86-flat.img of=\\.\PhysicalDrive1

rawwrite dd for windows version 0.3.

Written by John Newbigin <jn@it.swin.edu.au>

This program is covered by the GPL. See copying.txt for details

how do i change the directory to my other hard disk from where ?

brother Jalal I just want to say one thing.... God bless you for everything and for what you doing for me and other people your help is really nice god and alah bless you and give you a place in heave.

I will tell you what happend

I have Pentium 4 3.1 GHz

1024 MB of Ram

I have 2 Hard Disk both of them are SATA types

Hard disk Number one and the Size for it is 200 Gigabyte and it is Sata

Hard disk Number two and the size for it is 200 Gigabyte and it is Sata too.

I don't Have IDE harddisk on my mother board I only have sata I hope that is not a problem anyway. I will explane to you.

I got everything you told me and everything you gave me and i downloaded the x tiger 86 and everything.

on the Master Hardisk which it is 200 gb I have my windows XP

and on my Slave hardisk which is sata too and it is 200 Giga bite I partitioned it to 2 parts. the First half is 100 GB for my Data and The other Half is 100 too and it is empty nothing in it. I used Partition Magic to do that.

I have Directory

C:\ as master 200 GB

D:\ 100 My information and data the first half that partitioned

E:\ The Empty Half that partitioned and it has not got nothing in it.

What I am thinking is to install the Tiger in E:\ For example because it is empty and it has got 100 GB Free so here is my point

Do I have to install the Tiger x86 in E:\ and run it from CMD for example ? or I have to run it from C:\ The Tiger x86 ?

that is what I mean brother.

and do I have to run it from E:\ the empty driver that has 100 gb of hard disk space ? or I have to run it from C:\tiger x86 Then change to E :\ ? or what This is all I want brother Thanks alot and I will be waiting for your answer.

Please don't fail me down you are really helpfull and you are the best

alah and god bless you for everything you doing.

Thanks again for everything

from me to you

your brother

DJ BeaST

brother in here look what you written

dd bs=1048576 if=tiger-x86-flat.img of=\\.\PhysicalDrive1

ملاحظة: لا تكتب PhysicalDrive1 الا اذا كان اسم الهاديسك Disk1 كما رأينا في الصورة من قبل

do you mean I have to change the name of the harddisk the label of the hardisk and then refer to it ? is that what you mean ?

thanks again

your brother

DJ BeaST

hi again brother i have a problem i lost the slave Drive the second hardisk i lost it i can't find it in my computer only the master i see could you tell me how to bring it back please brother i have data on it plzzzzzzzzzzzz :dev:

brother thanks alot everything is working fine and thanks again but i have a problem i can't get my files back that was on my slave hardisk hard disk could you please tell me how ? please i have some important data on it i want to get them back thanks alot

please try to help me with that the os x tiget is working fine but my files is gone and i am sure they are still there but plz don't tell me i lost them because i really need to get my files back

from me to you

DJ BeaST

This is my Disk Managment screen shots

diskmanagment5wi.jpg

and here are some pictures of the x86 when I installed it

pic0000209cv.jpg

pic0000210bp.jpg

pic0000220ra.jpg

pic0000233zt.jpg

everything is fine but the drivers for network card and sound wasn't detected :P never mind but anyway I got your way on how to install it you are my teacher.

please have a look at my disk managment please tell me what to do please i need my information back

I don't care about the x86 to be installed on my pc but now i want to get my information and files back then i will install it on a clean hard disk.

brother i am sorry when i said tiger i ment the OS X86 .

thanks alot for everything

from me to you

DJ BeaST

brother everything is gone :gathering: i have everything on Disk1 and if you say that got deleted :( that is mean i can't get them back. does that mean the disk1 got formated automaticly :(

plz brother help me :(

brother you see in the picture 183.92 GB unallocated

183.92 GB unallocated

183.92 GB unallocated

183.92 GB unallocated

183.92 GB unallocated

i think my files are there but how to get them back on disk1 ? please

anyway brother you did your best and thanks alot for everything

te2brni 7abeb albi lol

thanks walah from my heart i am happy that i still have the osx86 that I downloaded on C:\ lol so i will keep that and see how it goes but brother i want to ask you something ? it didn't detect my drivers like lan network on board and the sound and other ? is there a special drivers for it or there is a motherboard that can have all those drivers ??

thanks alot and walah sorry to ask you alot of questions but i love mac osx and i am only learning about it.

thanks alot brother for your help but can i ask you something do you have msn messenger or yahoo messenger ID so that we can chat and help eachother ? i am PC engineer but i want to get into Mac that is why. so we can help eachother and i really want to help you back . you helped me alot so mch so i want to return the favour brother.

from me to you

DJ BeaST

• 1 month later...

Hi Jalal,

1st wanted to thank you for your wonderful guide it really helped me to get Mac OS installed on my PC, i've tried almost every guide on the net but your guide was simply most simple and accurate and the most imposrtant ( in Arabic :-)

Now i have the OS running i still have problem installing and running any application on my system. the installation goes fine but when i try to fun the application it shows the application icon on the dock for abour 1 sec. (which mean it's trying to run ) but then it disappear !! which make my system un-usable :)

i Really hope if you or someone here could help to sort this issue and start enjoying this wonderful OS

I have Mac OSX 10.4.1 installed on my windows XP Service Pack 2

( I tried installing MSN Messenger 5 and Microsoft Office 2004 )

Your brother

Al-Duleimi

Edited by alduleimi

• 9 months later...

عزيزى

هل يرى بعد التسطيب باقى الهارد

حيت انه يشغل 6 جيجا فقط

وهل يرى الهارد الاول الذى عليه الاكس بى

وسؤال اخير

هل يمكن توسيع السته جيجا او تحميل البرامج فى جزء اخر

حيث اننى ارغب فى استخدام الماك فى برامج المونتاج وهو الغرض من التحول لتشغيل نظام ماك

على البى سى

وصدق ان متوسط برامج المونتاج على الماك هو 5 جيجا يزيد ويقل فى بعضها

غير البلاج

وشكرا

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الاخ العزيز جلال الدين

شكرا لك اخي العزيز على هذا الطرح المميز والمفيد والمميز بالبساطة والسلاسة بالشرح

وكل شي يعمل بشكل ممتاز JaS OS X X86 10.4.7 اخي العزيز انا استخدمت النسخة

عدا لوحة المفاتيح ( الكيبورد ) حيث ان المتوفرة لدي هي لوحة مايكروسوفت ووجدت صعوبة

بالكتابة باللغة العربية لان مخطط الاحرف بلوحة المفاتيح الخاصة بالماك تختلف كليا عن لوحة مفاتيح

مايكروسوفت ,,, وسئوالي هنا هل من الممكن ان نعدل على خيارات لوحة المفاتيح حتى استطيع ان استخدم

لوحة مايكروسوفت او انه يوجد ملف او باتش لكي يتعرف الماك على لوحة مفاتيح المايكروسوفت ,,

بانتظار ردك اخي العزيز,,,

• 4 months later...

Shabeb, why do you always try to go the hard way, screw Darwin, just get the DVD ISO, burn it, create a primary partition (diskpart works the best), install and voila.

I've been running 10.4.8 for about a month now, I had no QE nor CI support, My NIC didn't work, Sound card wasn't working, but everything is working great now.

If u need any help just message me.

Hi Jalal,

1st wanted to thank you for your wonderful guide it really helped me to get Mac OS installed on my PC, i've tried almost every guide on the net but your guide was simply most simple and accurate and the most imposrtant ( in Arabic :-)

Now i have the OS running i still have problem installing and running any application on my system. the installation goes fine but when i try to fun the application it shows the application icon on the dock for abour 1 sec. (which mean it's trying to run ) but then it disappear !! which make my system un-usable :)

i Really hope if you or someone here could help to sort this issue and start enjoying this wonderful OS

I have Mac OSX 10.4.1 installed on my windows XP Service Pack 2

( I tried installing MSN Messenger 5 and Microsoft Office 2004 )

Your brother

Al-Duleimi

Hello,

Before installing anything, always check the compatibility, I don't think Messenger is designed for 10.4.1, so I'll check it later, and as for Office 2004, It worked fine when I had 10.4.1 and its working on 10.4.8, so I would recommend that you check the dmg(installation) file, or try to see the logs of the crash reporter.

Note: Why don't you try to get a newer version of Os x and install it?

• 3 weeks later...