Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numberzz

Tiger 10.4.9 Leaked(Latest Builds)

94 posts in this topic

quick word of warning for everyone, my Finder just locked up. When it returned I had lost 'Primary' aka left click on my wireless Mighty Mouse. I went into system preferences, reasigned the left click to dashboard and then put it back and all is well again. This was right before I went to dig out the receipt though! I think this was 10.4.9 related so I let you guys know.

Advertisement

I´ll try it tonight.

Any other things to mention but the use of old kernel, system.kext, AppleSMBIOS.kext and IOATAFamily.kext and this problem of the sound?

you guys might no want it, but i'll give u the link, because mac osx has "unexpectidly quit" two times in the two dyas i've had it.

The newer newest builds are being upped as we speak. Not leaked...yet.

The newer newest builds are being upped as we speak. Not leaked...yet.

Ahhh..I can almost smell the fresh aroma of the newest build. :P

Count me in too, please :P

still eagerly awaiting, and i'm hoping it gets rid of the creation of the applications folder within my user/me/ folder, {censored} that bug. so annoying!!!!

Yeah I have no idea why it does that... it only does it since I've installed either version of 10.4.9 though.

It randomly makes a folder titled "Applications" in my "/users/me/" folder. It's so annoying, I delete it probably 9 times a day. I have NO idea why it does that.

It didn't happen in 10.4.8, so it can't be something one of my apps is doing, but ugh, just grrr, so annoying...

I'm obsessive compulsive about organization on my computers so the OS does these strange things irks me.