NVidia/Gefore Drivers?

Guest OSx86er

11 posts in this topic

Guest OSx86er

I was just wondering if it would be possible to grab the Geforce kext files from OSX 10.3 and 10.4 and make drivers for Intel release that would work on regular GeForce cards?

You obviously don't read the board, OR use the search function. This has been covered so many times its not even worth answering your question. Do some research. There is a wiki full of information, a forum full of many many questions and solutions and a search function for both of them. If you don't know how to use them then you shouldn't be here. Mod please close this thread.

You obviously don't read the board, OR use the search function. This has been covered so many times its not even worth answering your question. Do some research. There is a wiki full of information, a forum full of many many questions and solutions and a search function for both of them. If you don't know how to use them then you shouldn't be here. Mod please close this thread.

Im glad your response was so helpfull..

DBG

Guest OSx86er

YOU OBVIOSLY ARE A MORON! WHAT THA HELL DO YOU THINK THIS DAMN FORUM IS FOR! IT IS TO ASK QUESTIONS! I PROBABLY KNOW MORE IN MY SH#^ THEN YOU KNOW IN YER WHOLE BODY! I AM TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN AND FOR YOU TO BE A MORON DOESN'T HELP ANYONE! YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO THE WHOLE INTIRE WORLD AND SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF! AND TO ALL ELSE THAT READ THIS, No harm to anyone else but that guy is a dumb a$$ idiot and a waste of breath. and that this post has nothing to do with my question because it came to that when it was changed by "why do you do some research before asking" {censored}! I ask the comunity because others may have more luck figuring out stuff. just because it says it cant be done doesn't mean it cant so I was asking. if no one asked there would be no point in this whole damn thing it would stop with Apple saying it can't be done!

Guest OSx86er

even that would have been more polite and it is only one word.. that even shows you have more respect for people. Thank you for the one word of "No"

>YOU OBVIOSLY ARE A MORON! WHAT THA HELL DO YOU THINK THIS DAMN FORUM IS FOR! IT IS TO ASK >QUESTIONS! I PROBABLY KNOW MORE IN MY SH#^ THEN YOU KNOW IN YER WHOLE BODY! I AM TRYING >TO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN AND FOR YOU TO BE A MORON DOESN'T HELP ANYONE! YOU ARE A DISCRACE >TO THE WHOLE INTIRE WORLD AND SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF! AND TO ALL ELSE THAT READ THIS,

Wow thats an awfully rude way to respond... firstly the reason I blew off your question was because it has been answered many, many times in this very forum. Rather than giving you the simple answer of "NO" which I could have done, I was trying to nudge you in the correct direction to actually find your answer. There are many people who have asked the same question you have and there are several people who actually took their time to try and see if it would actually work. And all of them documented their experiences either here or in the wiki portion of this website. If you had the intelligence or perhaps rather if you weren't lazy and ignorant you might have used the search function located on both the forum and the wiki to find that there is no way to run PowerPC binaries on an x86 platform because of Endian incompatiblity. This has been explained many times. It is not that you didn't ask a valid question, certainly it is valid, however it has been answered time and time again and reposting the same question when the answer is right in front of you is silly and clutters the forum with dead-end threads. Not to mention that you seem to have issues with spelling and using CAP LOCK when you type, and your extremely rude reply to my original response is one that hardly shows deserving of respect.

Guest OSx86er

LOL!

>YOU OBVIOSLY ARE A MORON! WHAT THA HELL DO YOU THINK THIS DAMN FORUM IS FOR! IT IS TO ASK >QUESTIONS! I PROBABLY KNOW MORE IN MY SH#^ THEN YOU KNOW IN YER WHOLE BODY! I AM TRYING >TO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN AND FOR YOU TO BE A MORON DOESN'T HELP ANYONE! YOU ARE A DISCRACE >TO THE WHOLE INTIRE WORLD AND SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF! AND TO ALL ELSE THAT READ THIS,

Wow thats an awfully rude way to respond... firstly the reason I blew off your question was because it has been answered many, many times in this very forum. Rather than giving you the simple answer of "NO" which I could have done, I was trying to nudge you in the correct direction to actually find your answer. There are many people who have asked the same question you have and there are several people who actually took their time to try and see if it would actually work. And all of them documented their experiences either here or in the wiki portion of this website. If you had the intelligence or perhaps rather if you weren't lazy and ignorant you might have used the search function located on both the forum and the wiki to find that there is no way to run PowerPC binaries on an x86 platform because of Endian incompatiblity. This has been explained many times. It is not that you didn't ask a valid question, certainly it is valid, however it has been answered time and time again and reposting the same question when the answer is right in front of you is silly and clutters the forum with dead-end threads. Not to mention that you seem to have issues with spelling and using CAP LOCK when you type, and your extremely rude reply to my original response is one that hardly shows deserving of respect.

LOL!

OSx86er, who the f*** do you think you are? There are people here, that take their time to help others and you blame one of them for being a bit annoyed by your question (which indeed has been answered 1000 times before).

This Forum is for asking questions - right, but no one here gets paid for answering all these (sometimes pretty dumb) questions, so be glad that anyone even cares about your asking!

But no, YOU take it for granted, that someone gently helps in the most polite way, even if you could have helped yourself by doing a little search. That's great, and I can't stop shaking my head...

Hope you won't act like this in real life, it could get you into some trouble...

In anger

parch

OSx86er, who the f*** do you think you are? There are people here, that take their time to help others and you blame one of them for being a bit annoyed by your question (which indeed has been answered 1000 times before).

This Forum is for asking questions - right, but no one here gets paid for answering all these (sometimes pretty dumb) questions, so be glad that anyone even cares about your asking!

But no, YOU take it for granted, that someone gently helps in the most polite way, even if you could have helped yourself by doing a little search. That's great, and I can't stop shaking my head...

Hope you won't act like this in real life, it could get you into some trouble...

In anger

parch

Kids. Gotta love 'em.

• 4 weeks later...