• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
ianjw11

xdarwin binary

6 posts in this topic

hi i have ported xdarwin www.xdarwin.org to osx86 but need a place to host it does anyone know a good webhost? thanks

oh and its a big file about 100 mb

hi i have ported xdarwin www.xdarwin.org to osx86 but need a place to host it does anyone know a good webhost? thanks

oh and its a big file about 100 mb

Any luck finding a Host? Are u using this On Darwin or osx86? I was trying to start X11 aqua-wm yesterday and have to find a way to kill the mac server first. Gave up trying to install Blender with darwinports .

Better late than Never.

ok i have decided i will make a torrent I will seed it for a couple of days long enough for someone to hopefully host it. I dont have much upload speed only 765 k.im trying to compress it now to a reasonable size. also should i include fluxbox and blackbox wm. I have some of xfce ported but most of it i cant get to compile. kde or gnome doesnt work either.

ok i have decided i will make a torrent I will seed it for a couple of days long enough for someone to hopefully host it. I dont have much upload speed only 765 k.im trying to compress it now to a reasonable size. also should i include fluxbox and blackbox wm. I have some of xfce ported but most of it i cant get to compile. kde or gnome doesnt work either.

FLuxBox is good. Will it be compatable with 10.4.3 Like to hear if you get a chance to try it .

sadly i compiled it monthes ago when i had 10.4.1 so i dont think it will work on 10.4.3 also the laptop i compiled it on is semi broken and doesnt really charge so i cant really install 10.4.3. if anyone wants to try to compile it i used darwin ports. the first couple times i tried to compile it it hung about 1 hour into compiling a couple tryes later it worked. oh and dont forget to uninstall apples x11 first.