Question about NumLock and the Mac Pro version

SPYAM

8 posts in this topic

Maybe VoodooPS2 kext could fix that. Besides plugins for Trackpad and Mouse it also has one for Keyboard. It's primarily used for getting trackpads on Laptops to work but the keyboard kext contains key mappings as well.

BTW: don't you think your professors have more important things to do than solving your hackintosh issues? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/22/2023 at 11:25 AM, verdazil said:

@SPYAM, perhaps it makes sense to play around with selecting a different type of keyboard in the settings?

Well, the problem is that when my Mac system enters the login page, no NumLock light turns on!

On 11/22/2023 at 2:35 PM, cankiulascmnfye said:

Maybe VoodooPS2 kext could fix that. Besides plugins for Trackpad and Mouse it also has one for Keyboard. It's primarily used for getting trackpads on Laptops to work but the keyboard kext contains key mappings as well.

BTW: don't you think your professors have more important things to do than solving your hackintosh issues? LOL

Unfortunately, it did not work.

Professors and you are all our honorable and dear friends. I hope I will reach a point where I don't need to ask questions!

4 hours ago, SPYAM said:

Well, the problem is that when my Mac system enters the login page, no NumLock light turns on!

You did not understand. Choose a different type of keyboard and Numlock turns on when system enters the login page. Maybe yes, maybe not, but you have to try.

I just tested my USB keyboard and see NumLock key has no effect. The additional keypad is always print Nums never Arrows. The system is Ventura and I don't know since what moment it is.