Request: IOReg Dump from 24" iMac with 7600GT using dual monitors

ForNeverEnding

3 posts in this topic

Hello there, I am currently using an XFX 7600GT with dual DVI support using the Natit_Dual_v0.2 kext. Ive gotten both displays to work with 1600x1200 and QE/CI but the performance is pretty bad. Xbench scores have dropped since using my gma900 and ive just noticed that there are some times where the video really seems to lag, when it shouldn't for a gpu that apple currently supports.

What I want to do is try to get my IOReg as close to an authentic mac and see if I cannot get better performance. I figure maybe ill also be able to get things like Detect Displays working properly.

So, I was hoping that someone might have posted an IOReg Dump from 24" iMac with 7600GT using dual monitors in the forum somewhere. If not, maybe someone could post one here? Any help would be appreciated. If no one can come up with one, I can try to go to my campus bookstore and see if they'll let me fuss around with it (somehow doubt it considering I want to hook up an extra monitor).

Also, am I even going about this the correct way? Is there some other barrier (aside from EFI) I should be trying to overcome instead of just trying IOReg entries? Ive asked about this before over the in the drivers section but didn't get much help.