Gigabyte Z690 Aero D

surenmunoo

3 posts in this topic

Hi All. I have the above board with a i7 12700K with 2 x DDR5 Ram. My Monterey and Ventura boots but when I go into Windows 11 using F12 I cannot boot back into it again after a shutdown or going into Mac. I have 4 M.2 drives on this board with 1 EFI folder installed on a Samsung M.2 EFI Partition. I can see Win drive in OC boot loader but if I select it there, it starts to boot and then I get a clack screen and it just hangs there and PC will reboot. The only way for me to get back into windows is to go into OC boot loader, do a NVRAM reset, then using F12, select windows from there but once I shutdown windows, I cannot get back into it unless NVRAm reset is done again. I have tried numerous EFI folders from different sites making sure I do the NVRAM reset every time. I even re-installed WIN 11 again but nothing helps. I moved my EFI onto a usb to see if that was the issue but it is not helping as well. Attached is my config.plist if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. It all worked perfectly on OC 0.8.1 before I upgraded to 0.8.2 for Ventura. Wind 11 is installed on 1 x 1TB M.2, Monterey is on a 2TB M.2 and Ventura is on a 1TB M.2 PCIE 4.0. I also need to always delete my magic keyboard and mouse from the bluetooth settings in Monterey and Ventura and re-enroll them again - is there a way to fix this so it just works when the Mac starts up. 

config.plist

Edited by surenmunoo