Intel I225-V on Ventura

MacAbe

60 posts in this topic

Hace 1 hora, 5T33Z0 dijo:

Aquí hay una versión corregida de SSDT-I225V.aml: 

SSDT-I225V.aml.zip 996 B · 1 descarga

La versión original de MacAbe contiene algunos errores tipográficos ("I255" en lugar de "I225") y el Bloque de definición no se ajustaba al 100% a ACPI (idealmente, el ID de la tabla OEM no debería exceder los 4 caracteres).

@5T33Z0 Thank you, could you check my config.plist and confirm that the corrections are correct, it's a boot config.plist for macos ventura with z490 Aorus Master + i10900k but ethernet didn't work and froze after 5 minutes, I followed your instructions and added AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext, added SSDT-I255Ethernet.aml and e1000=0 boot-arg Would it work with those modifications?

config.plist.zip

Edited by Fory360

@Fory360

• MinKernel was missing for the kext
  • boot-args e1000=0 and -v weren't seperated
  • DisableIOMapper needs to be disabled and Vt-de enabled in BIOS

The rest looks fine. If it keeps crashing I don't know how to fix it.

config.plist.zip

Configurtaion guide: https://github.com/5T33Z0/Gigabyte-Z490-Vision-G-Hackintosh-OpenCore/blob/main/I225_stock_vs_cstmfw.md#settings-combinations-stock-firmware

Fixes: https://github.com/5T33Z0/Gigabyte-Z490-Vision-G-Hackintosh-OpenCore/blob/main/I225-V_FIX.md

Edited by 5T33Z0

Hace 4 minutos, 5T33Z0 dijo:

Faltaba MinKernel para el kext

Hace 6 minutos, 5T33Z0 dijo:

@Fory360

• Faltaba MinKernel para el kext
  • boot-args e1000=0 y -v no estaban separados
  • DisableIOMapper debe estar deshabilitado y Vt-de habilitado en BIOS

El resto se ve bien. Si sigue fallando, no sé cómo solucionarlo.

config.plist.zip 5.41 kB · 0 descargas

Guía de configuración: https://github.com/5T33Z0/Gigabyte-Z490-Vision-G-Hackintosh-OpenCore/blob/main/I225_stock_vs_cstmfw.md#settings-combinations-stock-firmware

@5T33Z0 Great Thank you I will try and comment results!

15 hours ago, Irish_Man said:

Ok, added AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext,

Where is AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext located? assuming is the vanilla kext I searched S/L/E but not there, (12.4 Monterey).

btw, I'm getting my Ethernet working with e1000=0 and set "Duplex" to "full duplex" in Settings/Ethernet/Advanced/Hardware.

Hace 9 minutos, RandomTech dijo:

¿Dónde se encuentra AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext? asumiendo que es el kext vainilla, busqué S/L/E pero no allí, (12.4 Monterey).

Por cierto, estoy haciendo que mi Ethernet funcione con e1000 = 0 y configuro "Dúplex" en "Dúplex completo" en Configuración/Ethernet/Avanzado/Hardware.

AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext.zip

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 5T33Z0 said:

@RandomTech Beginning of the thread

Or: /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext (not in Ventura of course)

Thanks just found it, sorry for not giving attention to the beginning of thread.

I know is not in Ventura anymore, that's why I'm preparing for a working method.

El 23/06/2022 a las 11:10, Fory360 dijo:

@ 5T33Z0 Genial Gracias voy a tratar y comentar los resultados!

@5T33Z0 Hello, install from 0 ventura, but at the time of welcome, ethernet configuration the machine restarts, I was able to install but selecting this mac does not connect to the internet, then in the ethernet configuration it does not let me add a service and I don't know what to do