Little app to help validate your config.plist

Version 1.3

(some minor Refesh)

Image3.png.48e70323a27c5915b3be080e4624a694.png

Image2.png.df911682d3c6b486f60d5daa41af38a1.png

Image3.png.082f25e75eb76313ccab5c716ac575e8.png

This updated version will work either:

with ccpv installed by clover into /usr/local/bin,

or use the one compiled into Clover source, will it be ccpv or CloverConfigPlistValidator_xxxx.

Download

CloverConfigPlistValidator_1.3.dmg

Simple reminder:

As its first choice will be the one installed into /usr/local/bin, i recommend to keep it up-to-date in order to avoid

unwanted confusion about the given results.

If you normally just use the one into Clover folder then no worries as you will already have the latest one installed

Credits to:

@Jief_Machak

for creating the tool this app is based on.

Edited by LAbyOne
Updated release
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@LAbyOne The included PlistValidatorFile is a bit old, don't you think? I tried to replace it with the latest one but then the app no longer works

Edited by 5T33Z0

4 hours ago, Slice said:

One note. My Clover folder is ~/src/CloverBootloader as the name is default from GitHub.

My bad I simply forgot about it, as i'm used to rename it Clover ... will correct it 

2 hours ago, 5T33Z0 said:

@LAbyOne The included PlistValidatorFile is a bit old, don't you think? I tried to replace it with the latest one but then the app no longer works

Did you happen to read this?

On 10/22/2021 at 5:33 PM, LAbyOne said:

This updated version will work either:

with ccpv installed by clover into /usr/local/bin,

or use the one compiled into Clover source, will it be ccpv or CloverConfigPlistValidator_xxxx.

there's no validator inside the app, so whatever you replaced (even if show the same name) its not the validator itself hence (and obviously) it will cease to work as you just killed it :)

so if there's something old, for sure it lies on your machine, either into /usr/local/bin (never updated) or into your Clover folder

To use it :

(Re-Download, then) Launch app, then drop your plist file into the window and wait the result.

Version updated to 1.2

Added search path for those who Clones Clover (as is from github i.e. CloverBootloader)

On 10/27/2021 at 7:15 PM, Slice said:

One note. My Clover folder is ~/src/CloverBootloader as the name is default from GitHub.

you can check this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The file "Version.h" is not in the repo. It will be created during Clover compilation. So you should first start ./buildme and choose "Build Clover".

Check the location of the file "Version.h" after the compilation.

• Like 1